The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

HOWDY!!!! I'm back LOL it was an interesting and semi-crappy week, long story and I'm done riding the crazy ladys horses grrrrrrr.

Going to catch up on scenes from the Q's so glad they were on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody for the BR???? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by IluvAandM

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey my LF buddies!!!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! We got home last night, and I didn't even come upstairs til this morning. I sat in first class on the way home cause my husband is automatcially upgraded now and he had me sit there with my son so I drank lots of wine in the afternoon and then was dead tired when we got home. I ran into a friend from my bookclub on the flight which was bizarre. Then got into a huge fight on the way home with my husband over being too tired to go out to a martini bar for my b-day. He didn't talk to me the rest of the night, and said all I would do would be sit on the computer--which I purposefully didn't do!!

I did laundry, unpacked and watched last monday's GH before I fell asleep. Just got my dog picked up; still in a big fight; kids want food, no food here; gotta go grocery shopping, blah. I have never not wanted to return home more from a vacation....it is hot, humid, miserable here!!

Anyway, glad to be back to my computer.

Ms. Q thanks for the very sweet birthday words. I think that was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in a very long time!

I am going to catch up on some stuff around here and hope to catch you guys for a chat later.

Can't wait to catch up on the old TrAsh clips!!!

Funny1--Gotta check out the pics of you and tl and then post the one of me and Nex!

Halee--Thanks in advance for my little "gift" I can't wait to get it! Unfortunately my mail is held til tomorrow when I can go pick it up.

Addie--If you are ever checking the LF, could you please mail me back my DVDs! Thanks!

BSG/TL--can't wait to see you guys

A&M--Good to see you...Monia is supposed to be on Monday too I think or sometime this week.

Angel2devil/QT--Great to see you guys posting again!

Remos/Lainey--Where are you guys?

knh--Hope you are doing better!

Did I miss anyone? Truke! Hello to you too!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

OMG!!!! See you deserve a whole post all dedicated to you my Trash amiga!

So LadyA--I have missed you!! How are you? What is going on in your world! I was with my friend who went to Univ. of Michigan this week in Calif. I was telling her about my friend who lives in Ann Arbor and she is like oh, how do you know her? I was like "um...well....um....I met her through another friend"

LOL!

I told my family that Nex was a online writing group friend! I gotta cover my tracks ya know!!!

• Members

Thanks BSG! I have to tell you something funny...I was texted you the other day on vacation, and then later that day I got an text from my friend Alex here saying are you guys okay? I thought it was you and I was texting back about something about JE and then she texted me back and is like who is JE? I was like HELLO????? Then I realized that it was her and not you!! Cause you are BSG on my phone!!!

• Members

Welcome home hooked!

Anyone ever see this? No JE/Tracy in it (it seems to be from 2001 or 2002), but this aired on SoapNet. The beginning includes behind the scenes with the Quartermaine actors. There's a little bit of TG/Luke in there near the end (he's not interviewed but is included in some clips).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcBZv_X81YI...feature=related