The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Some of us have read this, but here's another reference to the "Boys Club" and Jane Elliot (this one's from July 2004):

Link.

hooked, I'm assuming it's from late night/early morning. Glad you are having a nice vacation!

EDIT: I came across these on YouTube...Both videos are from DAYS.

Adrienne vs. Anjelica: The Boy Is Mine (remember there will be some Jane and Wally kissing and bed scenes in this, so try to forget about Tracy and Ned for a second, LOL).

Anjelica as portrayed by Jane Elliot: Sweet About Me (in this one, you'll get to see all sorts of things DAYS did with her short hair :lol:).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TL and Funny, I love your photos! So neat about all the friendships that have been formed here.

Hooked, I'm glad you're having such a great summer. You've probably forgotten where you actually live at this point!

Ms. Q, thank you so much for passing along the JE anecdotes. The bit about how Jane was the only one they listened to reminded me of what Scott Clifton said on SoapTalk. He was talking about his first day, and how Jane made an announcement about his being new and everyone better treat him well! :lol: Scott said only Jane could do that. How I miss Tracy and Dillon...

• Members

QT, I remember that. Scott's impersonation of Jane was hilarious!

And you're welcome, halee. I see that you have posted some goodness on YouTube. I've seen the accidental hug before, but never in such high quality!!! Tracy and Monica were so sweet there. Also, enjoyed Ashton, Tracy, Scott, and Lucy. :lol:

I found another clip today in which Tracy comes up with a scheme that requires Ashton putting the moves on Monica, LOL. I wonder if there was any follow up to that.

Well, hope everyone is having a good evening/night. I'll be in and out, probably, so if someone posts a link for the BR, there's a good chance I'll show up.

• Members

morning everyone...going home today! Had a great day at the beach yesterday. will miss the SoCal sunshine! My husband was daring me to get my belly button pierced yesterday but considering that I would never wear a bikini again in this lifetime, I nixed the idea!!

Maybe chat with you guys tonight whenI get home. I have missed you. Halee can't wait to watch all those clips when I get home.

• Members

Loved the photos of you and funny! So cool that you guys got to meet in Miami! And the photos of you and D are great, too! I like the background effect you have going on. Have fun at the wedding, mama! Can't wait for next weekend!

*waves to hooked* Safe flight, mama! Hope to chat tonight! Gotta start making plans! :D

• Members
hooked, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <-- Clickable

This goes without saying, but I'll say it, anyway. We're lucky to have you as part of our little group here! I know I appreciate what you have brought and continue to bring here (and we all know it goes beyond Tracy scoopage and magazines scans - but we like those too!!! I mean, really, really like those!).

Anyway, hope you are having a wonderful day (despite having to be in a plane and airport for part of it ;)). May there be a wonderful year ahead of you (and of course, many, many more after that)!!! :D

And hey, I was thinking that maybe by your next birthday, Tracy's hair will have gotten its much missed oomph back - provided Jane stays AWAY from the scissors! Haha. Hugs! :D
Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members
halee, thanks for the TrAsh link! I watched it earlier. I can't enough of them! You know I once said that I thought they were more entertaining than LuNacy (and then I ran, FAST, LOL), but the more I watch, the more I'm convinced... Maybe I'm just saying that 'cause Luke is gone 'til at least September, but I don't know... I'm all about the TrAsh right now! That was seriously an awesome scene! Maybe one of my favorites... Ooh, speaking of favorites, I think I'm going to find the Limo clip. Tracy's British accent makes me laugh every time. :lol: And then I may have to watch the drunken scene. Come on, Ashton! Dance with me! And later, I just wanna dance! :lol::D Edited by Ms. Quartermaine