• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

QT said you'd be relentless now...

Okay... it's in the frame of mind, though. Let me do some focusing on David and Frank, remember Peter and Mark (and forget about Mike) and I might be able to do a little something... we'll see...

• Members

Thanks, halee! LOL. So sad the beginning of the scene is damaged. I wish I could see Trotty waking up together.

LOL. Ok, you know I love, JE, but I wasn't a fan of young Tracy's voice either. Super high and sometimes, um, kind of Southern? (I'm thinking specifically of the Edward pills scene. "Daaaaaaady!"

• Members

I have the beginning of this, BSG....will work on it for you. as I am putting some TrAsh together for Hooked as well.

Lainey, if I haven't said so, I love your new avatar!

Also, someone was trying to figure out the caption at the bottom of the young JE pic I posted last week (I think it was Lainey but I had a week's worth to catch up on.) The original pic was so big I couldn't scan the whole thing. Here is the missing text:

Jane Elliott, above....brainy, articulate...a girl who knows how to make her dreams come true...is zooming to the top fast. While still at the Dalton School in New York, she made up her mind to become an actress...now, two years after graduation, is starring on Broadway in The Impossible Years with Alan King. Jane is just as definate about what she likes in clothes..."I love lone sleeves...I think they're very graceful...if a dress is made of pretty fabric, the mroe you see of it, the better." So, naturally, Jane was pleased wtih the dress she wears here: A full-sleeves smock dress, in coordinated plaid and houndstooth checks. By Deanne Littell. Butterick design 3976.

My comments: a) can we still buy that pattern) Hooked, it's a darn shame they didn't mention what kind of shoes she was wearing :P

Edited by Lady Ashton

• Members

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack.

Have just read bits and pieces. Am feeling overwhelmed with all the pages of posts!!! Haha.

Just some comments from what I read so far...

TL, congrats on graduation! Cute pictures too!

I can't wait to read the blog and remos' annals and funny's The Forgotten Birth. You both are so very talented. I tried during vacation to write some LuNacy but it didn't get far. And I prefer typing so I can backspace instead of scribbling out then "un-scribbling" all the time.

hooked, hope you had a nice weekend trip.

Lady Ashton, thanks for the scans! Loved the one when she was younger.

Nancy, did you find the interview with Leeza Gibbons? Thanks for posting if you did. Am listening now...

halee, thanks for the clips. Haven't watched yet, but can't wait to catch up.

Birthday update. MinervaFan's is the 4th of this month if I'm not mistaken. Don't have my list out (haha), but if it's not the 4th, it's close to it. Just a heads up. *reminds myself to create/write something for her*

Wow. I feel so behind and "lost." Hope you all had a nice week. I should be around 'til tomorrow afternoon (am going to a picnic), so I will try and get caught up before then.

Missed ya!!!