Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey ladies <and gents?>! Long time no talk! It's nice to see the lovefest is still cracklin' with activity. :D

I had the urge <at 12:30 no less> to come back to cyber space and visit y'all. So, the Luke and Tracy blog is awesome. I haven't had a chance to read the annals, but I'm sure those are stellar. And thanks for the old school clips halee! I love classic Tracy. Considering I was all of 12 months old when the 90s scene first aired, it's great to watch old story lines.

Well, I should be asleep. TTFN!

• Members

And my least fav character is Kate Howard... (Ok, maybe least is a stretch, but I do think that she's kind of pointless and do wish she had taken the bullet instead of Michael, who is really a Q underneath all of his mob grooming). LOL. But I guess I can't complain if JE gets more screen time. ;)

• Members

Here ya go BSG. I was actually unable to clip the very begining of this scene when they wake up together (funny) because it was damaged. But here is the rest of the follow up scene.

Tracy & Scotty: The Morning After http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HenULL5NnDE

*EDIT* This was a special request from someone at YT. It's a nice scene of Tracy, Ned, & Ashton, before Ned marries Dawn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZ6R3HUSns

Edited by halee

• Members

Thanks, Halee!

Young Tracy was sooo sexy.

But I gotta tell you, I never liked "young Tracy's" voice... too high pitched. Always got to me.

You notice.. she doesn't like to kiss. There is sex going on there, but no kissing. JE has this thing against kissing. Still does. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's only recently we've seen "good" Tracy kisses.... it's like she turned a corner around the time of the Black & White ball or maybe around the time Luke came home to Ramon....

• Members

David was enjoyable. The rest I could have passed on.

I did the "emergency childbirth and miscarriage" presentation, that was fun. The instructor said he's never had anyone do it as well as I did. Guess it pays to know your subject matter.

Anyway, it's done, 100% and don't have to think about it for another 3 years.

Looking forward to Tracy this week, but really hoping they don't do something stupid like the had a big tiff and she walked out in a huff.

For anyone who's wondering, the Blog and The Annals will continue after Tracy returns. Creativity - that's what we do!