• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Breakroom pow wow 12:20 central

From SOD

SOD

6/2 - Carly warns Lulu not to make the same mistakes she did. 'Carly is very protective when it comes to Lulu," notes LW.

6/3 - Sonny has trouble adjusting to his new lifestyle, while Jax and Carly clash over her relationship with Jason.

What Will Happen:

Ric and Anthony scheme to turn Johnny against Claudia

Sam tutors Spin in the opposite sex.

Jax and Carly's marriage is on shaky ground

Casting calls are out for 2nd season of NS and changes will be seen in front and behind the camera. taping is set to begin mid to late June with an airdate of late July. Former Passions EP takes over the EP position.

Juiciest rumors are Jack Wagner coming to reprise his role as Frisco. B&B rep denies it and says he hasn't been given permission to appear on the show.

Other insiders claim ASJ was seen at the Burbank studios and yet others indicated BDW is being wooed to reprise his role as Toussaint.

Comings:

RS - comes back in early July for a rockin dual role.

JE - She returns home on 6/3 to find ShrewYawn in bed together.

Goings:

SR is off for two weeks to participate in a documentary set in the troubled Sudan region of Africa. Sources say scenes were pretaped.

GH's Sonny Abdicates The Throne:

In an effort to protect his children, Sonny relinquishes control of the mob to Jason. The move plays right into the hands of the Lansing men, the

puppet masters behind the rival Z family. "Trevor originally came to PC to take over, to wipe out the Corinthos clan." notes Lansing, Sr. SM. "And now with AZ out of jail, and sane while he's on his meds, look out." Son Ric has other ideas. "Ric has sen this before, points out RiH, referring to the time Sonny left the mob to deal with his manic depression in 2006. "He believes taht it is just a temporary thing. He says, "Look, the smart move would be to make an announcement that Jason is in charge, but that you wuld still be running things from behind the curtain, a la the Wizard." But, Ric also says, "I think after what happened to Michael, you truly don't want that for your other children.' Ric is hoping that his brother really is out of it because that's something in the win column for Ric."

Of course, now Jason stands in their way and vows that he's not going anywhere. " Trevor knows that Jason is a dangerous guy," states Macht.

"Jason always gets his man, but Trevor would enjoy using everything he can to take him down, just for the game of it all."

Rather than dirty his own hands, Ric plots to use the Z's against Jason. "Ric is always lolling over both shoulders to see who is coming to get

him," chuckles Hearst. " So, if Jason makes a move, Ric has cards that he can play. He's got Anthony, who owes Ric his freedom. He has ways of

getting to Hohnny. He knows what buttons to push with Claudia, so he's amassing his manipulated little army." By week's end, it may be time to call in the troops. After Jason learns

that one of his cargo ships was attacked, he decides to deal with the Z's on his own; the next day, the Z mansion

Editor's Choice

Ghost Stories on GH and AMC - Nem

----------------------------------------

Thumbs Up - Racy L-acy

----------------------------------------

LW is GH's participant (each soap has one) giving diet and exercise tips in a feature called Heat Index.

Lainey

NOt anxiety...now SOD says JE is back June 3rd!

• Members

I know we have probably seen some of these, but someone posted them on Sd for me

From the picket lines

http://i31.tinypic.com/2v81yk3.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/2jb1es5.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/9hua1z.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/w0q2y8.jpg

http://i30.tinypic.com/16aw7z9.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2ik2tyh.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2gtxc79.jpg

Edit

It is 3:45 am and I can't sleep. I hae to wake up in three hours.

Check this photo out from the 1980 of the "soapie award" winners from GH

http://www.childrenofsalem.com/days/soapki...ghsoapies80.jpg

And one of baby Dillon!

http://www.childrenofsalem.com/days/soapki...lonjacobsen.jpg

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay.... SOD says she's back? That's only two weeks off then what was the point of her leaving? And if that's the case, she would already be back in the studio taping.

As with everything, I'll believe it when I see it, but it's going to put a crimp in a few things if she's only gone for two weeks. I wish we could have comfirmation of these things before we start L&T's Excellent Adventures, 'cause it could throw everything.

And personally I'm annoyed. Why tell us she was leaving with Luke? Why tell us Jane was leaving with Tony? Why say anything if she's only gone a fortnight? July I can get my head around. June 3rd is just wrong.

• Members

I'm always annoyed at TIIC in charge and how they treat JE and other members of the Q family. I just learned to appreciate what I get and not think about it too much. I'd love more airtime and stories, but....it's not likely we'll ever get it with Guza there and/or with Jane on GH.

So........ <_<

ABout the SOD "racy Lacy"....is that about OUR couple? Any idea what it says?

• Members

Some kid who played Jeremy Annie Logan's adopted son.

Remos--this is the upcoming SOD that is not out yet. The scans haven't been posted on SD yet.

It makes ZERO sense, unless that one person who said that she she was told yesterday (this was like two weeks ago or so) they want her around this summer. Remember that other one anon who said she was at the studio.

But PA said on Sunday she was gone til July. Unless the only thing that makes some sense is if she pre-taped a couple things and then took off, but seriously would TIIC bother pre-taping with JE? Doubt it. Plus they mention SR pre=taping with his two week vacation.

Maybe as Nancy said last night, that they wanted to make a point of Luke leaving with Tracy in the mags for storyline reasons. She could have taken two weeks off to go to Amsterdam and come back to work.

The whole thing makes zero sense. SOD is the one where it was only about Tony saying Jane would be back sooner because she wasn't off all summer. No vieweres besides us would even miss her for two weeks offscreen...as we are used to her going MIA for weeks at a time.

This whole thing makes no sense and with 3 hours sleep and no coffee yet, I cannot process!

• Members

Well, I'm not sure how to seperate the wheat from the chaff, but I do know a return from Tracy on June 3 will change all intentions form our summer blogging/story writing.

Why would anything be mentioned at all? All fingers point to TG and his telling the press that not only was Tracy going with Luke but Jane was going with Tony. What was the point? You're right Hooked, she's been off longer with narry a mention.

Perhaps something in the dialogue these next two days will give us a hint. Until I feel more solid about whether we go back to plan A: Summer of LuNacy Fic, or plan B: Luke & Tracy's Excellent Adventures, I just want you to know I'm not making any moves.

Something else that puts me off about this is the name "ShrewYawn". No other character in the entire post has their negative nickname, or even a nickname at all (with the exception of Spinelli who's called 'Spin'). I'm anxious for one of us to get the mag to read for ourselves.

Edited by remos

• Members

I think what happened here Remos is that it said Lulu/Johnny in the real article, but sometimes other boards have names for couples that when you type them, a funny name appears. For example, someone could put a filter in that everytime we type in the word Laura, "Wig on a stick" pops in instead. That is I think what happened here.

The real one posted on SZ says Lulu and Johnny in bed.

With that i am off to lunch and to do some errands. Hope the show is good today.

Trust me...I am plugging away trying to get some confirmation. My friend M&M at Soapdish said AIG said jane is at the studio taping. I must have missed that but AIG is WJ and reliable. She is the one who spilled the stuff about Tracy having her bag packed and Luke had her at ILY the other day in the IL.

• Members

The Diva is asking why I'm so disappointed if Tracy will be back on the screen in two weeks. I'm not sure I know myself except that I was really excited that Tracy would be gone at least half the time with Luke. This just isn't the same. Again I ask WHAT WAS THE POINT????

I really hope these next two days shed light on it.

• Members

Yay. I am home. Too much driving in one day. Oy.

And hooked, you and me both, had trouble sleeping. I had too much going on in my mind already - Then, I get that email that psyched me up; then I read about JE/June 3rd (and I get psyched again); then my brother comes in after 11pm and needs help with his homework packet... Ahhhhhhh!

remos, another beautiful job.

Thanks all for the comments on the video.

• Members

Just FYI..I've got my peeps checking into the JE sitch!Edit

Edit

SD anon drop: Our girl is in a spoiler sort of:

Alexis and Jerry fall for eachother but the problem is they are both firmly aligned with opposite sides of the law. Alexis is in fact using Jerry on some level when she finds out about his deception.

Audrey will be dying. Someone returns as a result of this..

Nikolas gets entangled in the mob world when he protects LuLu by protecting Claudia. Trevor, Ric and Anthony all want to see Johnny and Claudia less dependent and attached to eachother.

Ric feels freer to be more underhanded now that Jason is running things.

Claudia starts to fall for Nikolas. Tracy lets it be known that LuLu is in over her head.

Trevor discovers Jake's paternity. Jason and Liz are forced into accepting a certain fate for themselves and Jake.

Sam investigates Ian's drug trafficking ring. Lucky is forced to make some decisions between being a cop and being there for Sam. Jerry is pulled into this, as well as the Zaccharas and Jason to a degree.

Robin deals with her mother's paranoia about being a grandmother. At the same time Robin and Patrick are at cross purposes about Patrick's role and/or ability as father.. possible husband. Robin has a pregnancy scare. Patrick deals with his fears when Noah comes onto the scene.

Sonny proposes to Kate and attempts to adjust to his new life. But is the mob is Sonny's blood? Carly and Sonny's secret weighs on them more and more. Jax continues to question Carly's attachment to Sonny and Jason. Problems arise as Carly and Jax attempt to figure out their future. Sonny grows impatient when Carly and Jason refuse to see that he has changed his ways.

Summer - Leading into Fall

Edited by hookedongh