The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers Hooked and Ms. Q. I've eager to see how this plays out. I don't hold my breath for the "Tracy and Luke spend the night together" spoiler though. TIIC love to tourture us so my expectations for very low.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No Lainey, at least Tuesday and Wednesday, but I'm betting Monday as well. SM told about his interaction with Tracy after Luke/Trevor's gamble. Might not be until late in the day, but I'll be watching to find out.

EDIT

Yo, Funny..... where's the rest of Forgotten Birth. I'm in, now satisfy!!!

Edited by remos

• Members

Some spoiler fun for my TQ buddies...some lurking anon answered me! From SD...trying to get info if TQ is on tomorrow.

Did AIG or anyone ever answer what days Luke/Tracy were on this week? I am just trying to find out if they are on Monday at all or just Tuesday and Wed before they leave town. I have been in and out most of the day, and I know there stuff doesn't always get in the IL.

Thanks if anyone can help me out.

She lets Luke go on and on lovingly trying to convince her to go away with him only to reveal her bag was already packed.

I gotta swim wiht the kids...they are harassing me for not spending time with them. Hope to be on later to chat. Miss you guys!

Where was that one from STace?

• Members

Yeah, I love JI, but I agree with you about the depth that there was in the old scenes with DL and JE.

I totally lucked out last night. The family had seats in separate rows and the row behind the mom and the little baby was totally open, so the dad took the other two kids and left me with an empty row to sprawl out on. It was heaven. I rolled up my jacket for a pillow and slept the entire trip home. B)