The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well I just watched. I thought it was so lovely and perfect and LuNacy! Yes I was expecting it to finish one way and it didn't. I am hopeful it still will. Basically we have been told so much misinformation, why are we so sure that they are right about them not being on until next week. No one seems to know what they are talking about so I will just have to have faith.

I loved them today! This is why I watch!

Hope you are feeling better Hooked.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

We don't know that they are... we don't know that they aren't... we're just crossing fingers and toes and hoping that after investing SOOOO much into the love story of Luke and Tracy (even composing music for them - with lyrics), that they won't leave the fans hanging without an answer.

I'm on recap duty today. I'll let everyone know as soon as I do.

EDIT

BTW, QT, I noticed the thread you started on SOC has been moved. I find it interesting that the one everything is moved to is 'limp flower', not 'I love them'.

And just as a mini-rant to start my day.... I saw the interview with JMB. Nice child, I'm sure, but why do those reporters always ask about her few weeks working with ewcbo? I mean honestly, the girl has worked with JE for THREE YEARS - since she came on the show. You'd think that would be the important question, but nooo has to be about the fluff.

Edited by remos

• Members

Well some anon giving scene info today on SD this morning said that the scene we were wanting was cut. Not sure who they were or if they actually know anything, but I wouldn't hold my breath to see it air this week.

I only know from someone who has the breakdown info that there is no more Lunacy this week. No more Luke either I don't think.

I am going to watch the show this morning from yesterday objectively. I guess to us the answer Tracy gives him and the kiss was the most important and seeing the ring back on her finger. But probably from a story/character dialogue point of view, the fact that Luke has now declared his love for Tracy all over the place to the audience is the most significant.

If they weren't invested at all in Lunacy or keeping them paired up or giving respect to their relationship, they would have just broken them up long ago. Thinking about it...writing it so that Tracy goes with him, says more about their relationship than her staying and letting him leave with her blessing. She doesn't want to be without him at all for any length of time, and if he asks her to with him--that is huge too.

I am trying to stick with Lainey's theory of this being the ultimate fairytale for Tracy--to have someone who truly loves her for her sweep her off on some adventure together. I will be sad to not see her for 8 weeks or so this summer, but at least we can imagine her having the most romantic, and funny time of her life!!!

Edit

Remos--Addie has added the Tracy Q from the City clips on youtube!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Again, from anon...but someone (other than me) asked this question at SD...

So is Tracy leaving for the summer with Luke? Or will she be on?

I heard JE would be back taping late June. Tracy will be gone from the screen roughly six weeks. Then she takes over running the HS.

• Members

I am happy that he is taking her with him. VERY HAPPY!

BUT I want that scene finished today! We waitied too long to SEE HIM PUT THOSE RINGS BACK ON HER FINGER!! If they had done something like this to LuSam or Liason there would be a uproar! But it's okay to do it with LuNacy? That's just Fn crazy!! These A+ Actors get get their scenes cut, and the mediocre get everything? That is my comment to the comment line in my next call to them this morning. I am just beside myself with this one.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I have someone on SD who is willing to make one of those moving avatars for me from a video clip of Lunacy. Anyone have a suggestion for which kiss would be a good one or hug or clip to use? I think it can be up to 20 seconds. I was hoping to get the one from yesterday, but since that ain't happening....anyone have a suggestion? I am thinking of maybe one of the ones in the hospital when they said ILY?

I want her old hair in it! LOL!!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

It doesn't surprise me in the least that the breakdowns for the rest of the week don't have Tracy/Luke. That scene was for yesterday, not today or tomorrow.

I can't see them spliting one scene into two, and cutting the payoff with so much lead-up, and then nothing. LuNacy might not be as popular as some other couples, but they are popular and they are liked by the writers. And we also heard on Monday that they bumped others to add LuNacay material. If anything they have given LuNacy MORE time these past few days than the original breakdown suggested. Insiders are only as good as the information they have - which they admit is changing all the time.

Don't give up yet - but do call the comment line. Either way they have to hear our response immediately.

• Members

Shouldn't we at least wait until we see if they are going to pick up with Lacy today, before we go off on TIIC? I know someone said they aren't in the breakdowns, but SD also said Tracy was going to be left behind again. They LIE over there.

I am not trying to get anyone's hopes up....but there is a chance they WILL be on. I think if they are NOT on today, and we don't get the continuation of that scene, but we DO get a continuation of the other stuff, THEN I will be calling.

But....I'm going to give them today to see.

Actually, even though Lacy aren't in previews, I think there's a good chance we'll at least get Tracy's response, because today looks like a "pick up where we left off day" based on previews. You know, some previews don't seem to have diddly to do with what happened the previous day, and others pick right up where they left off. Because we got a scene of Spin at Jake's, I'm going to say today is going to be a "pick up where we left off" day.

Sorry for the rambling....LOL but that's how I see it.

And I LOVED them yesterday. So OLD SCHOOL. SQUEEEE ! I loved it.