Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The unexpected answer is so for next week when she says she will leave with him. I have no faith that they will be on tomorrow or TH or F this week. Although someone did say on SD that they think the Lusam scenes were added in today with GV cause he was not supposed to be back til the 16th on screen. Someone said they think they shot those and edited them in cause he is on tomorrow too.

Maybe that is why some might be bumped.

But dont' listen to me. I am totally negative and in a really bummed out mood right now. I really hate when they do stupid stuff...how the hell is she supposed to go from where she is today to leaving town with him and giving up her home, job, etc to go on the run by next wed. if they are not on again. The storm starts on Friday the 16th, ends the 21st supposedly.

I am taking me and my negativity out of here for a while. I KNOW for a FACT the kissing, ring slipping on was in the breakdowns for today and Tracy caving in to him. So it was either cut or moved.

• Members

Oh... baby... sending you some warm fuzzies...

Until we know for sure (in less than 24 hours) we'll just assume it will be on tomorrow 'cause even tiic can't leave that big a gap in the storyline. TG/JE are on a deadline.

• Members

Ok. I'm going to think positively and hope for the best that the kissing and ring slippage is on tomorrow. I know some people are bummed and feel like today wasn't enough, but I'm looking forward to seeing the clips when they are up. Ok, we're all bummed because we've been let down in the past, we know TG (and maybe JE's) time is short on the show for the summer, and if it all doesn't happen at once it feels like it won't happen, but I'm going to keep the faith that we'll have some good LuNacy stuff coming our way.

Yes, our couple deserves way more than they are getting. They are the best freakin' part of the show. They deserve more airtime. More of an actual storyline (especially since their drama is um, actually compelling). BUT! They are taking steps towards being together again. No soap relationship is without drama. If she goes on the road with him (yeah sucks for us viewers) but OMG, that would be huge for their relationship. Huge for Luke to want a woman with him (no wandering). And HUGE for TQ to leave ELQ and her nutso fam for her hubba. The writers on GH seem to equate going on the run with "true love". And we know that's what LuNacy have goin' on.

That's my positivity for today. If anyone has clips to share, I'd love to see them! :D

• Members

WTMF!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!! I ran all the way home like a mad woman from a doc appt I had today to try and watch their scenes before work, and they rob us like that!! I am soooo MFn p'o'd I can't tell you! I must have called that comment line like 10 times and had someone from work call and my kid too! I'm sure the FBI will be knocking on my door any minute.

On my way to the BR to vent some more!

Mtgro, Welcome to the TQ(S) Lovefest!

• Members

OK I am still at work and haven't watched. Although I feel like I just watched a soap after reading this thread for the day. WOW!

Anyway just a question, if we weren't all such spoiler addicts and didn't think we knew what was coming...would be happy with the show? Just from reading the recap, it seems like it's the most Tracy we have seen in awhile. Yay!

And I fall on the positive side of all this...LuNacy follow through for sure!

Going home soon and will finally watch for myself!

Carrie are you into the wine yet? Have a glass for me!

• Members

Comment line numbers:

ABC/GH PHONE NUMBERS

ABC comment line: 818-460-7477

(press #2, then #4,

then 464 for GH to cut through the prompts)

GH Comment line: 323-671-4583

Switch line: 310-557-7777

(tell them who you want to talk to)

Phone numbers, snail mail and email addresses are still on main page at tracyluke.info

Looks like it might be a good idea to keep them there... :)

Credit goes to hooked for giving us that info for the site, by the way :)

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

From wubs.net

http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic?id=5240j...*Y4Keb&size

Too funny and

Tracy's leaving for a bit with Luke when he runs-- just for a short time. I hear TG is staying on VayKay until September. The wilting tulip was so fun that Luke was holding. OMG, he said "There's NO ONE ELSE FOR ME...NO ONE ANYWHERE"!! wowza. I am so glad that Luke's moved on. If Laura would have been around, it would be different but she's NOT Blanche, she's not!

ALAN ALERT! Now I know there was petty cash laying around to pay both Ron AND Stuart! LOL...

According to rach--LC is back taping this week so some Monica coming up. Gues teh theme of rotating vets is happening.

Halee--I am going on three glasses now!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Someone call the soap police.

We were ROBBED of LuNacy intimacy today. ROBBED I tell you.

ROBBED!

I hope it's coming tomorrow, but I'm not sure it is.... because:

1) I don't trust TIIC

2) I don't think he said anything today that makes her believe he's putting himself before the mob. Once he agrees to hit the road, then she'll believe him. I think that's why she goes with him.

We were ROBBED today people. ROBBED!