The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here are a couple others from SD IL...

Monica sees Jake

Tracy warms up to the HS

Luke gives Lulu a gift before leaving for awhile and a little advise

Edit

Ms. Q--I think the other night, WJ (winking Jizzer) on SD, admitted to being AIG, and Scene Insider---just taking on new names, etc. She is the one who dropped the Lunacy stuff for me that night.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAPPY MAMAS DAY!!!

Thanks everyone for the Mother's Day wishes!

Nex, Thanks for the clips :D

Ms. Q, Cute vid. Nice Mother's Day surpise :)

hooked and Queen Tracy, thanks for the spoilers B)

Truke, I have an account there and am on my way to defend ;)

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Well... considering one is leaving on great terms and the word is the other isn't - I've voting for our girl. Nice touch if it's true.

Some pretty interesting company n'est pas? But she's the only one acknowledged to have heard under it all - awwww.

hmmm.... no, the spark is fine. I think they've been sidetracked by a no-win argument, though. When they are really raw to each other, the spark is undeniable.

I was over to that other site and saw what was being written. Soap viewers are so fickled. They talk about no couple having a payoff anymore, but they also want instant gratification. The two are mutually exclusive. Sure the argument between Tracy and Luke is getting tired - but even they know that. The payoff, however, if going to be huge.

Oh... and another thing... Tracy is right!

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey, I just found some scenes of Tracy/Emily on YouTube which I have NO recollection of. :o They're from an episode in late December 2003. Random, but JE looks kind of tired in them, and NL says Helena wrong, LOL (oops)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRPAhb9va4

EDIT: Breakroom for a little? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Happy Mothers Day Todos.

Ms. Q, I love your vid.. made me cry (in a good way).

A couple of questions/statements:

1) Flove Tracy's hair when it's pulled back into a ponytail, and she's sitting by Dillon's bed. When is that from? I've never seen it (she looks SOO good!)

2) Tracy has AMAZING hair in the scene with Dillon right after Alan died.

3) Tracy's longer hair softens her features and makes her look younger. The shorter hair highlights the angles and lines in her face -- at least that is what I concluded after watching Ms. Q's latest masterpiece. Tell me if you disagree.

A "smooch," huh? Just a "smooch?" We're just getting a "smooch?" Better be a helluva good one! That's all I have to say.

• Members

Ms. Q, love the video as always.

My favorite moment (for my own strange reasons) was the clip where I know Tracy tells Dillion not to "gesticulate with his cutlery." Even though you don't hear her in the video. I love that moment.

"Put the fork down!"

Thanx Ms, Q

Edited by halee

• Members

From IL

This was in the IL, did these get posted:

a few scoops

****Sonny is angry to hear about jax and kate kissing as kate decide that it's best for them to start over with honesty , however sonny doesnt return the favor when it comes to his own secret

carly is tormented about her night with sonny but she is determined to not let it ruin the good that is left in her life

lucky is confused about sam's new love for the haunted star as tracy comes with different ways to throw her out but sam is determined to stay

alexis is torn between her work and jerry as she uncover more disturbing evidences against him

claudia finds a way to clean up her act bit is this man interested?

jason confesses to spinelli that he is tired of looking from the outside

maxie and lulu find that it feels good to not fight

giselle step into town and shake things up ...not only in kate's world

a new doctor also shake things up in port charles ...in more subtil ways

robin starts to have some interesting dreams that she shares with others on the internet and patrick is not happy about it****

I think these are for the week of the 19th after Luke leaves or shortly thereafter! I love that Tracy is still in spoilers!!!

• Members

Ah... sometimes it's nice to be on the favoured side...

I see in the IL at SD that Scrubs scenes have been cut - and that usually send a flood of negativity throughout SD (like it's not negative enough by times). Any way, the question was asked who's scenes got the time after Scrubs were removed. The answer: Luke and Tracy!!! Now, how often have we seen that happen?!

Apparently the HS is open again for business by Tuesday, 'cause spoilers have Sam bringing in money. I'm still trying to figure out what a Shill does...but anyway...