The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I doubt anyone was worried about Anna posing any threat to LuNacy. Just in case...

Rick Springfield is coming back to GH for a summer storyline. I didn't read any details, but with Anna coming back as well, it seems a likely scenario that they will revive their relationship.

Hoping for some snarky smackdowns by the Goddess of Smackdowns...that would be Tracy, of course. ;)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Anna is Tracy's smokescreen. She always recoils into her shell when she's hurt and tries to deflect the real issue. Luke is telling her what she wants to hear but she doesn't trust him or his words. That will only come with time. They had it up until Luke left in January - and I'm more and more convinced that was the Scabs and Guza would never have done that. Since TG is leaving early this year, I bet we are going to have some great LuNacy coming together over the next two weeks.

I do hope she gets a chance to smackdown Anna this summer, though, just to see her do it. And I want Anna to be contrite.

• Members

I believe it was the scabs, too, remos. First, there was the insinuation that he had cheated during the time following his escape from the hospital. (At the HS, he asked Tracy if "the details" would hurt any less.) Then, at the Q's about how it had been "many months". Tracy retorted that it was only because he had been flat on his back in a hospital bed.

Pigs must be flying because I'm starting to really like Guza.

Oh, and how good was it that we saw Tracy, CEO of ELQ.

So, this summer we get Multi-Tasking Tracy. CEO of ELQ, head honcho at the Haunted Star, and hopefully several vignettes starring Tracy, Queen of the Smackdowns.

*waving to funny*

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members
I totally agree.

I was confused today when she said he was sleeping on the HS. I was like, 'huh? When did THAT happen?!?!'

They cut something -- either after he moved back into the mansion (remember we spoke back then about a possible cut scene) or after the Anna-silliness.

I vote for after the Anna silliness, because we had a lot of sexy flirtation at the HS opening.

Damn them!

To me this is AMAZING!!!.

Could be in my top five LuNacy moments of all time (even though technically it was Lu-minus-acy. hahaha!).

Folks, he called Tracy his once in a lifetime love!!!! Without missing a beat, he equated his two marriages. He made them equally meaningful in that one short scene.

I knew it. You knew... but, hey, most of the world has been too deaf, dumb and blind to know it! Now they know!

I wonder how much TG had to do with that line?

What he did today is a natural progression from the December closeness.

I'm THRILLED. THRILLED!

Heat, eh?

Sometimes those teases are a wee bit literal.

I'm seeing candles... lots of them spread all over the room.

I want romance and flowers, and a ring return. And then I want the ULTIMATE declaration from Luke, which in LuNacy world is: "Tracy, if Laura came back I'd stay with you. You." Le Sigh .

Hey, nobody has mentioned the 'Alice-Edward weekender' exchange. It was a pretty hilarious part of the conversation. Too funny, eh? VERY Luke and Tracy. :lol:

• Members

I knew how much you would appreciate today, Lainey! It was a long time coming and LuNacy has done the slow burn like nobody on soaps ever.

"Once in a lifetime" beats anything I imagined we would get. That's only because we're not used to such payoffs, at least not for awhile.

It was all there, though..."The smartest choice I ever made." "You push me to the edge of my experience." Those were all Luke ways of saying that he loved Tracy and that it was once in a lifetime.

But "I love you, Tracy" and "what I have with Tracy is once in a lifetime" just sounds *so* much better!

That was so funny and, yes, it was as LuNacy as anything. Poor Tracy. The hideous connotation of Edward and Alice is now permanently seared into her brain. :lol:

• Members

^^ and don't forget that Luke has now said he's faithful to her - twice. Imagine what Tracy will be like once she lets those words really sink in. NO ONE has ever said that to her or done that for her. My friends, that was even more meaningful to me than 'once in a lifetime, too'.

Listen... it's the wee small hours of the morning, and I've been waxing poetic about LuNacy. If anyone is over at SOC, I'd love the back-up.

Bravo Tracy, telling Luke off...

• Members

hey all!

Nex, Thanks for the clips!

LOVED LOVED LOVED when he said I am IN LOVE with my wife!!! whoohoo!!! Loved the way she walked out on him at the metrocourt too! what an exit!! and with such flair!! It was FABULOUS!!!

LOVED too when he said to Nik that Tracy is once in a lifetime! :D

Did anyone else besides me notice that Luke was NOT wearing his wedding ring in his scenes with Nik but was wearing it at the MC? Wardrobe mistake? hmmmm.... interesting.

If it was a wardrobe mistake, it's significant one. Well at least it is to me. heh.

Last week in the scene when Luke told Tracy he loved her she was wearing her bracelet and in the continuation of the scene the next day she was not wearing her bracelet, she put it on during this scene. When did she take it off?

Edited by TracyLuv