The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Well according to our resident expert in all things Lunacy---I think Ms. Q said in 2006 he came back in sept for a bit and then left again for a few weeks. But we shall see!

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best I guess! I am almost ready for him to go. As long as it plays out the way it seems like people are saying...that he gets arrested, she bails him out and he leaves with her blessing! I am not sure about the ring thing because that almost sounds just too good to be true, but I will be positive that it will happen!

Two separate people (one who I know is right) have said that they will be using JE a bit this summer for a small storyline arc, so hopfully thta is true. Her running the HS is a good sign as the boat is supposed to get a lot of action this summer. She may not have her own storyline, but hopefully will be around snarking a bit with Sam and mixed up wiht Lulu or something.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Tracy and/or Q FF have a terrific sense of humor. LnL or Luke/LauraFF's? Not so much. Very bitter, unhappy, "we have to have it our way or no way" type of people from my experience.

And of course, all of us would love to have things "our way." The difference between those with a sense of humor about their faves, and those without ones, is that the ones without a sense of humor think that it's somehow OWED to them, that they get things their way. That TIIC have failed them and it's the greatest sin ever.

I think Q/Tracy fans have resigned themselves for so long to the fact that our faves don't really matter to TIIC, that we are just happy to see them, and we roll with the punches a lot better than most.

That, and I just think a lot of Laura/LnL/LukeFF's are without any type of sense of humor in any capacity in any situation, unless they're bashing JE/Tracy or some other "threat" to the LnL legacy.

• Members

Two different insiders said she is on for like two scenes or so on TH both with Luke. So unless they get cut....hopefully we will see them and it is a new PC day tomorrow so change of outift for our girl!!!

You think Scott will appear ms. Q? We haven't seen him in ages. Guza totally lies in those mag interviews for spring right? Isn't Ghost alan supposed to pop back in soon? *taps foot waiting patiently* cause where alan goes Tracy goes!

• Members

Jury's still out on so much of that. I'm finding myself waiting to give Guza the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, Ms. Q and ILTQ, I've added. I was one of the first to respond. Personally, I'd rather tussle about LnL and ewcbo then this crap-fest about Luke not caring for Lucky. I'm amazed it got by them today. Anyone keeping count on how many times - and in how many ways - Luke/TG has said LnL were good, but they weren't compatable... but LuNacy, on the other hand, is perfect!!!.

• Members

I replied to your response Ms.Q, and danged if RubyT didn't not only delete my earlier responses, she deleted my response to you, I have no idea why, other than the fact that they're biased against anything anti-LnL or anti-Laura.

So, I just rephrased and posted again. :lol:

Like you said though, not worth the headache.

• Members

Awww Remos--I loved Confessions 18!!! I swear, I got done reading it and was thinking "Gosh I love GH" almost thinking that actually happened on the show!! I could totally "hear" their voices!! If nothing else, Lunacy has provided us frustrated authors with some really good material for intensive character study! It will serve us well at some point in time--there was definitely some grand design in all of us meeting somehow!!

• Members

Not keeping count, but the first and one of the best was June 28, 2006 on the patio at the Q's after Justus' memorial. Luke talked about his time on Charles Street and how "it was a lie." The perfection of LuNacy wasn't put into words, but it was *so* evident in those scenes.

Another one...

The Nov. 7, 2006 episode at The Haunted Star which included the "I would want to be married to you if you didn't have a dime."

That's two and counting...

• Members

Does this count?

Luke: Well, I never wanted kids. They just tie you down. I had some good times with my son when he was very young, but now he's a cop, so that's over. And then my wife got sick. And she saddled me with a child that I didn't want and I don't know how to raise. Not really interested, to tell you the truth. I mean, she's angry at everything, Lulu. She's angry at -- I mean, she's even angry that I disappeared on Christmas, which I do every year.

Link.

TL, I'd join ya, except last night I stayed up way later than I wanted to (after leaving the breakroom for the second time, I tossed and turn...hard to sleep with a sore throat...), and then work called at 5:45...So NOT a good morning... Anyway, must catch up on sleep, especially if work decides to call again tomorrow.