The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

nex, so cool that you get to take your dog to work!!!

hooked, I hope to read your fic later.

MinervaFan, hi!!!

halee, saw the Marco/Tracy clips on YouTube! Can't wait to see those scenes again! Thanks for posting!

Re: SID - I wonder what JE's favorite scene is? I know she had a whole bunch in that SoapNet chat, but I wonder if there are any recent ones she would add...

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Waves to knh!

Ms. Q- I wonder that too! I was watching the twist it off scene today that halee posted on youtube! Boy that looked really realistic! TG's face was cracking me up--actually both of their faces were! They do the physical comedy very well. But then again, our girl does everything very well!

Going to see a movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall early tonight. Have no clue what it is about, but my husband has been whining for days how I never spend any time with him. I am laughing thinking okay, we will go sit in a movie and watch it and not talk too!

• Members

Wayyy too many Luke/Anna pics on Medianet. I don't like how they seem to be fading TQ to the background.

Also don't like: They didn't follow up on the Diane/Max & Jerry/Alexis necking yesterday. I expected hotness today. And, woah, that Max/Sonny scene today re Diane was: DUMB (although the shoe thing was fun!).

There is ONE Diane/Max media pic for 5/5. Do we have to wait THAT long to get more Dax? Geesh.

Waves to MinervaFan. We miss you, babe!

I loved your fic, Hooked. Thank you!

lb

• Members

Hooked, Loved your fic!! Can't wait for the next. :)

MinervaFan!!! How ya doin' mama?

Nex, thanks for the clips!

Halee, Thanks for the YouTube stuff!

I don't even want to see the medianet pics. Anna? This is just ridiculous! TG is leaving for vacation when? We should be getting Luke with his wife, not Anna, before he takes off again to parts unknown for the summer.

In the breakroom for a few -------------> http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

UGH! So everyone knows the tale of woe involving that b*tch who was harassing over on YT right? Well after i blocked her, she just started finding new ways to harass me over there til she finally sent me a very nasty message saying that if i didn't start posting the Laurelton story in the next 24 hours she was going to have my account suspended and now she has. Im like BITCH F*************************************************.

anyways, I still have everything saved and plan on posting everything over on my new YT account which is now AddieCate007 so go subscribed there now. Im also working now on having everything transferred and available to download for everyone on other sites adn talking to some people so we'll see.

and Ive sent YT a very nasty message about this skank

• Members

I so wanna go kick this bitch's ass for you Addie! I'll get TL to come help! She is a tough NY chick! LOL!!!

That is just so unreal that someone would be that bossy, demanding and spiteful. People never cease to amaze me!

TL--What is the deal with the screencaps? That site only has them up til April 8th!! we need updated kisses for your banner!

• Members

Okay I found another site that has screencaps...someone on SD led me to it.

http://public.fotki.com/laurieluvsliason/

TL--They have the first kiss on wed. there, but not the second. Oh wait, yes they do have the second one. There is also a cute one of them clinking glasses from TH! Hopefully the Clarissa site will update soon, but for now they only have up til 4/8!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Addie that is insane! I can't believe that has been allowed to escalate to that level. Is there going to be as much work involved in transferring everything over to your new account as it seems. I hope not. I can't believe one annoying wanker could get your entire channel suspended with ALL YOUR SUBSCRIBERS!

Well let me know if I can help you in anyway. I have subscribed to your new channel.

We've all got your back here!

Good Luck!

TracynLuke have fun at you prom! Be Good!

• Members

Halee! You clip posting queen! I loved watching the twist it off and the What if clips you posted! So tired. It is 2:30am. I have to go to bed!!!

Edit

I know i have seen this before, but I found it tonight and re-read it. Awww...SD/JE so rocked their scenes together surrounding Lila's death--with the we had the best mother in the whole world scenes--unrehearsed!

Memories and tears filled the General Hospital studio on June 24, as cast members past and present gathered for the show's tribute to the late Anna Lee (Lila), airing July 15 and 16. "It's a sad occasion to come back to, but at the same time, it's my way of honoring Anna and all her contributions to the show," shared Kimberly McCullough, who returned as Robin Scorpio. The young actress revealed how Lee took her matriarch role truly to heart. "She never forgot a birthday of mine, and she always had a gift for me. She was so caring, wanting to know what's going on in my life."

Leslie Charleson, who plays Lila's daughter-in-law Monica, remembered Lee's independent spirit. "She had that electric wheelchair, and she insisted that she moved it alone ... she'd put it into high gear and just nail something on her exit from the set," Charleson recalled with a laugh. "This frail little woman had such tenacity and professionalism, it was unbelievable." Jon Lindstrom, back as Kevin Collins, recalled Lee's brassy side. "We were together at a mixer at one of the local restaurants and I asked if I could get her a drink. She said, 'Yes, I'll have a vodka and tonic, very little tonic." Lee even touched GH's newest cast members. "I met her my first day," said Scott Clifton (Dillon). "I walked into makeup and said, 'Nice to meet you.' And she said, 'Nice to meet you. You're in good hands,' and then she proceeded to tell the hairdresser that if he burnt her hair with the curling iron, she would kick him in the b-----. I was an Anna Lee fan for life."

For Stuart Damon, who plays Lila's son Alan Quartermaine, Lee "really was like my second mom." He and his onscreen sister Jane Elliot (Tracy) chose not to rehearse their emotional moments before taping. "We didn't have to," he explained. "We already knew, because we were tapping into our show's history, it would be a wonderful tribute to Anna, and it really was fabulous." Elliot, visibly moved by the day's events, couldn't find the right words to express her memories of Lee. "I'm not there," she gulped. "Let me think and get back to you." But she couldn't. Moments later, TV Guide Online saw her being comforted by a co-worker. It was a tough day for many people.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay where are all Tracy peeps this morning? I was up til 3am last night. On my way to a soccer game in a few.

Trying to connect with LadyA in the breakroom today around 1pm central time...if anyone is around.

Happy Passover to all those who are celebrating today...

• Members

Addie that is just crazy. What a bitch! Someone so demanding that expects things from you and you're doing this as a favor. :angry: You aren't going to still give them their request? Are you?

Man I was so tired last night. WEll off to Target. I forgot to buy stuff at Wal-mart. I hate when I do that.

Hooked nice Avi. :)

Edited by funny1

• Members

Good Morning Hooked and Funny!

Yeah I had a night like that too Hooked. In fact I believe we passed each other online during our wakeful state. I'm down in L.A. this weekend. I am on babysitting duty today and tonight of my almost 4 yr. old niece Sophie.

Anyway glad you are enjoying youtube stuff. Thanks. I've been getting all these personal Tracy Request in my inbox over there for Tracy stuff. But after what happened to Addie I am a little hesitant to agree to requests. Luckily I am not a clip queen. So I don't have a lot to post. And that's the truth. It's my out!

Have a great day all! I am off very soon to go to music class & then library with the little one. Wish us luck. It's the first time us girls have been left alone in the city! Woo Whoo!

• Members

Addie, I can't believe she did that!!! :angry::o I am sorry that you have to go through all the trouble of re-uploading the clips.

halee, hope you have fun with your niece!

hooked, your story is exactly what we needed to see on GH. It all flowed so nicely, and I was cracking up when he was all "Number 2, you said your bed, and this one of my beds" (or something along those lines). :lol:

TL, TG's vacations are tricky...

2007: Left June 11th.

2006: Left June 28th with a brief return in September before leaving again.

2005: Left July 20th.

2004: I don't have an exact date but it was before June 24th, as that was the first day, I believe, of Skye's trial, and Luke wasn't around for that.

Anyone want to guess this year's date?!

• Members

Someone dropped this on SD today!!

Q: For tfan who's always trying to get some Luke and Tracy info...anything on them? (Love how I have people who ask stuff for me now) Nobody even bothered to put this in the IL...

Luke loves Tracy. He still longs for Laura, likes his young pretty women, and is basically a cad, but he does love Tracy. You'll know that before he goes on vacation. It was anon I think. But I like the sound of it.

Edit

Anna and Luke talk about their absences in their kids lives.

Robin tries to hide her fears of being a single parent from patrick.

Patrick opens up with Robin.

Anna puts patrick in a hot seat.

Riz bond.

Patrick asks Robin a question she can't answer.

Anna fears something might happen to both Robin and the baby and she talks to mac.

Anna talks to maxie about giving felicia a chance.

This doesn't sound so bad.

breakroom anyone? 1:15pm central? Ladya don't stand me up for our date! LOL!

Edited by hookedongh