The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Someone on SD said this is from SID...amonst a list regarding "love is in the water in PC..."

My SID says "Love is in the water for Port Charles"

-Alexis gives in to her basic instincts with Jerry.

-Spinelli has steamy fantasies about Maxie, but with they become a reality?

-Patrick wants it all with Robin & baby, but does Robin agree?

-Broken engagement, Shattered hearts, Love survives for Liz & Jason.

-Do Johnny & Lulu finally realize what love is and that they've found it in each other?

-Has Ric met his match in every way?

-Can Sonny & Carly survive their son's tragedy? Better yet, can Kate & Jax? Does love conquer all?

-Lucky loves Sam & Sam loves Lucky, but love is a tricky business.

-Luke loves being a player in Port Charles again. Tracy doesn't. Will they overcome the demon's of Luke's past?

Luke loves being a player in Port Charles again. Tracy doesn't. Will they overcome the demon's of Luke's past?

Oy--GMAFB!!! Please no more laura!!! At least they are mentioned as part of sweeps stuff...

Edit

Now someone just posted this

not the real SID. Just someone having fun with what they wish would happen for May sweeps

So sorry, disregard the above. Geez, people there need to get a life!

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Today's recap...

STATS:

Scenes 4,5,6 & 7 Nex

Kisses - 2

"Spanky" - 2 (One a complete "Spanky Buns")

Rings - His still on, hers still off

4 - Luke walking Tracy around the club, showing her the preparations and talking about the evening. He also tells her she isn't playing on the house tonight, she has to pay like everyone else. She assures him she will be watching him instead, making sure he follows doctor's orders. She doesn't want him to die, and the kiss. They call each other 'sweetheart' though this exchange and Luke does his usual 'everyone's going to die at some point'. To which Tracy responds "that same old song". He looks at her playfully and says "Spanky.... Spanky Buns... if anyone is going to die tonight it will most likely be my business partner", looking over her shoulder at Johnny.

5 - Johnny says he wasn't responsible, Luke says Sonny will get the shooter and whomever started it. Tracy says great, she should probably be more concerned that he's the victim of a mob hit rather than heart failure. Luke gets excited and says "aren't you feeling tingly?" Tracy turns to stand in front of Luke and gives Johnny the same Lulu speach.

6A - Luke welcomes everyone to the reopening, Tracy takes his glass and drinks it while he says he's pacing himself.

6B - Tracy walks over to Luke and asks if she should have him on a leash and collar (because of his drinking). He asks if he should be on his knees as well. They laugh suggestively and kiss again.

7 - Claudia walks in and begins flirting with Luke, who flirts back. As she leaves, Tracy walks over and punches Luke in the back. "Hey, heart patient with a bum leg." Tracy says as long as he remembers that, then walks away. Luke looks after her and smiles contentedly.

Nothing directly in previews, but the opening continues.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks for the recap, Remos. I miss being home to do those... :(

Two kisses?! And suggestive jokes?! Awesome.

Hooked, just wanted to say, I LOVED School House Rock as a kid! The "Conjunction Junction" one or something like that was always my favorite. It reminded me of Petticoat Junction. :P

Edited by missjane

• Members

Thanks remos, I'm looking forward to seeing today's show. Today's clips will be posted either really late tonight to tomorrow morning because after work my roommate and I are going to a shelter to look at adopting a poodle, although I'm about 95% positive that we will be going home with it. So I will be busy tonight, but they will be up! :D

• Members

Oh... forgot to mention. Today Nadine and Layla were at the Roulette wheel and Nadine wasn't sure how to bet. Ric comes over to them and says "I see red". So Nadine bets on red and wins.

I think I saw something recently that said "Tracy sees red". Perhaps she wins at Roulette.... wouldn't it be romantic if her winnings are her wedding rings back.... sigh...

• Members

WHOOHOO!! How sexy were LuNacy today!! She looked GOOOOOOORGEOUS at the opening!! They were SMOKIN' HOT today!! I am fanning myself :D heehee. Best line about the collar and leash and him saying "oh mama, do you want me kneeling?" and then the kiss right after... DAYUM SEXY!!! *still fanning myself*. 'bout time they got some sexiness back in 'em. see you all later, time for a ciggy ;).

• Members

So many good things about today. TL is going to be busy adding to her kiss collection! Loved the way she touched his chest in the *sweetest* way when she was talking about his heart.

Her hair is so much longer. How did it grow that much in a few days?! Anyway, it looked great at the opening. Lots of style and oomph.

The rings...

They're clearly back together. Maybe Guza needs a memo that Tracy doesn't have her rings.

Anyone remember the spoiler about how Tracy lets Luke back into the house, but not their bed? Maybe that was part of the cut scene that should have followed her telling Luke he could stay. I thought it was cut to give Jason the chance to be redundant for the zillionth time. Now I wonder if it was cut because Guza wanted to continue with his stories which included LuNacy together.

Either way, the rings need to be on her finger where they belong.

• Members

Aww, today was such a good day to be a LuNacy fan. And a JE hair fan. Nancy, you are totally right. The style, the oomph....Ah hooked, you should love it. It wasn't even that bad in the couple of scenes before.

Oh, 2 outfits today too!!! The first one was new (light brown sweater and brown pants) and the second one was a "combination." We have definitely seen the black shell and pants before (I think they were pants), but the jacket was new, I'm almost sure. Necklace is totally recycled though...

TL, I noticed that as well in the last scene. Maybe 'cause she is drinking his drinks and hers? :lol: I just hope if there is some big Tracy is drunk scene, she doesn't do anything too stupid. I like Drunk!Tracy as long as she keeps it to herself and a couple others (Lorenzo and olives, LuNacy in Vegas, Fake!Jax and Jerry). I'm not so happy with Drunk!Tracy when the whole town witnesses it (Alice hauling her out of the LnL Wedding).

remos, hmm, once upon a time, there was a spoiler scooper who left spoilers that were literal (i.e. Elizabeth is floored by Jason's actions - resulted in Elizabeth fainting and hitting the floor), so the Tracy is red one (We thought it meant she was angry) could mean what you specc'ed then...seeing red when betting is a bit more literal, right?

• Members

So excited to watch today! We all needed that today! I think we have to celebrate tonight in the breakroom with a little lunacy fiesta! I'll bring the wine. TL is working late tonight so we can have a long range party! I will post a link later!

So QueenTracy...I agree that TPTB need a gentle reminder about Tracy's rings, so I started another thread at SOC about it called "Where is Tracy's wedding ring?" Clearly they are back together!

Go forth and post this thread and Remos' thread

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...374#post6813374

Don't forget to vote today, although this poll seems a bit out dated for the May 5th mag. They are clearly back together!

http://abc.soapsindepth.hollywood.com/talkback/readerspoll/#

Edited by hookedongh