Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was just over at SD, and the only thing coming up is for the 3-4 couples they always talk about. It would be nice to see something other than Luke's name - although that was only once or twice.

I wonder if TPTB are actually succeeding in keeping May under wraps. The insiders are claiming everything else is fiction. Don't really care - I just hope LuNacy has a role in everything. If they keep TQ down through May as well, we have next to no hope of having her around for much during the summer. Still everything she does is about Luke and Lulu. Someone needs to get Guza to pay attention to what he is wasting....

Edited by remos

• Members

From SD..someone whose friend went to JJ's concert...some info about Tony--guess he is still hobbling...

My friend went to Jonathan Jackson's concert at the Whiskey last week. She said it was fun and that the following GHers were there:

- Tony Geary, who sat at the bar because of his knee but nonetheless cheered Jonathan on

- Lisa Vultaggio (duh, JJ's wife, she used to play Hannah)

- Tava Smiley (ex Chloe) who seemed to be good friends with Lisa

- Tyler Christopher and his fiancee (my friend said, and I quote, "boy can't dance")

-Real Andrews! Aka Taggart from olden times!

-Becky Herbst !!!!!

Tony didn't pay for a single drink all night. The bartender clearly knew who he was and kept saying "Dude! It's Luke! You saved the world! You don't have to pay!" which amused my friend to no end. She said Tony was basically holding court at the bar before the music even though he was all hobbled lol.

Real came with his wife and the two of them basically stayed to themselves and only talked to Jonathan

Tyler ignored the music and made out with his girlfriend the whole time LOL

oh, and Becky's husband was there too. Becky seemed really excited and happy for Jonathan. She was a good dancer.

And Tony grabbed Jonathan right after he got off stage and they had a quiet but serious looking conversation for a few minutes before Tony left.

Anyone around or a quick chat at about 8:45pm (like in ten minutes?0

breakroom? The room is open, but I will be there in ten!

http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Members

From soapdish:

Lot of discussion between heads and writers about needed changes in reaction to ratings slump

Biggest changes will be seen in Skate, Carjax

New directions for Ric, Claudia, Lucky, Sam, Ian

Look for more Scrubs, Luke, Diane, Monica

Liason is still the plan but both will experience more interactions with other characters (non-romantic interaction)

Spinmax, Jolu, Jlex are still the plan

Nadine/Nik will not continue if current lack of response continues

What about Tracy?

Tracy's airtime will increase along with Luke. Look for more Tracy/Claudia interaction.