The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Looking at your banner Remos and longing for the closeness and lovey dovey hospital stuff....but not fretting cause I KNOW some hilarity is going to ensue with this. This is classic TQ with her fighting words on!!!

She ain't going anywhere out of this marriage so fast!!! You know she can resist him only so long!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From daytime confidential...a daily blog called Perkie's observations regarding today..

Luke/Tracy: Nice to see TG took a short vacation this time around. Not sure how I feel about the tension in the marriage. I guess it makes sense. I’d be pissed too if I was Tracy and my husband left every two months. But I like them so much together, I just want them to make up and go after Monica together.

Amen to that. From her lips to TPTB's ears!

• Members

More love for JE's hair....

From Tamilu's column on SOC

On a totally unrelated and random note - whoever is doing the hair for GH is a genius. When I saw Tracy this week, Jane Elliot's new do is the best cut I have ever seen on her- she looked stunning and 10 years younger. And just when we were getting used to Kate's do, Megan Ward's do was changed up and it's fun and fresh, too. So, if the GH Hair Department reads my column - I think you're all very talented and should get big fat raises.

• Members

Well I just watched today's episode and I must say I feel a bit cheated. I was expecting more, more of something, more anger, or humor or pathos, something. But instead eh? I won't complain too much. I'm sure good stuff is coming up. But I personally felt it was rushed and just didn't play very well or convincingly.

Okay Hooked, I will (after a shower) go forth and post and call the comment line.

• Members

I'm with you Halee...I watched just now and am not nearly as upset or disappointed as I thought I would be. I did notice Luke not wearing his ring, but he probably didn't have it on in the hospital when he left.

It didn't ring so true to me today either...Tracy bringing up their marriage in vegas, him playing slap and tickle with any woman dumb enough to fall for his line of crap....underhanded games...sure that was all like the first year and a half of their marriage. She was part of all those games too. So why did she bring that up now...instead of telling him that he hurt her and had her worried sick and she can't forgive him for that after she was by his side like an idiot for all those weeks in the hospital, etc....

Maybe she is just trying to cover up her hurt with the anger. I did like her concern for where Lulu was going (not that Luke really gave a [!@#$%^&*] where his daughter was going to go stay).

The hair...it is getting better and she looked very pretty today. I think her right side looks better than her left with this new do! Cause that is the oomphy side! :)

I hope there is some follow up tomorrow. He was looking at his glass like WTF...not like all upset or worried. I think Luke was just totally stunned and confused at her reaction. Remember...he was all fine and hunky dory with coming home to her. He does'nt want out. And now she is throwing this at him out of left field. Every other time he has left and come home, she is cold, but gets over it very quick. I think it is gonna take Luke a couple days to realize how he really screwed up.

I am looking forward to tracy going to get Monica suspended from work next week. She deserves it. Someone pointed out today that AJ doesn't rank a picture on the dead Q's mantle. What is up with that?

Anyway, will try to be in the breakroom in a few. It is almost 10pm central. Be there in a few...

• Members

Watched their scenes again tonite. I agree hooked, there was something missing. Tracy's speech from today is certainly not going to be on my nomination list for The Best TQ(S) '08 Awards. Where's the fire woman? Where's the passion in that anger?!

As for Luke, the way he peered into his glass at the end, especially the end shot - looked to me like it was a joke, like he was playing it for a laugh or something. PUTZ!!

Didn't like that Lulu was like ... well you and me can stay at Lucky's. As if Tracy didn't matter. So she is on my ish list.

Also on my ish list are Monica (I hope she gets what's coming to her IN A BIG WAY!!), Edward (I hope he has another HA and Tracy withholds his meds again!), and Alice - who the freak she thinks she is!!! Throw out the trash? Look in the mirror lady!!

Mr. Luke better do some boot licking - ass kissing groveling SOON!!!