The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

remos, what's the title of the article? I don't have a lot of stuff from 2007. I do have an article called "What Lies Beneath," but that's April 2007.

Is what you're interested in on this site? http://www.jane-elliot.com/galleries/thumbnails.php?album=22

Thanks for the video comments remos and hooked! Could you tell much that I had to edit the song? (There was a part about Rogaine and sewing patches that was just not going to work for LuNacy, LOL).

About Alice and Tracy putting her foot down spoilers...That was spilled in the magazines forever ago, and since a lot of Sweeps Previews never come to pass (think Who's Luke Gonna Call? Ghost Busters!), I wouldn't surprised if it never aired... Now, all that said, the fact that the magazines have not mentioned a vacation for TG yet leads me to believe he's just disappearing for a short time this week, but we shall see... :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not on that site, I've already checked. It was an interview with JE (short, long, don't know), where she spoke about her pairing with TG, and how they have both desired it forever. Going so far as saying it would last forever because it was a "match made in hell". None of this is new, as we've seen it in other places before. What intrigues me is that this part was quoted on an EWCBO list, with the comment that JE sounds "very possessive". I just rolled my eyes and have been wondering what the whole bit might have said.

Oh, and I don't think I've seem "What Lies Beneath" either. Would you.....could you..... please.....

Edited by remos

• Members

Read what lies beneath she talks about it being a marriage that will last cause it is one that shouldn't work on any level, etc...match made in hell, etc. Also that Tracy will let it take whatever form it needs to take to keep it together...she has low expectations of it...etc.

There was an article from either 05 or early 06 with Jane and Tony and Tony said this pairing was the direct result of him asking for it...and Jane was all like "Well I asked too!". It was cute. I think Ms. Q has that one. It was a few pages long. Talked about Tony's first audition for GH and how it was with Jane for the part of Mitch Williams....about their personal history together, etc...

I don' think GH would miss the boat on Luke having to change his lifestyle and show that stuff for the pure comedy of it...Luke trying to sneak booze from the Qs and with Alice...I mean what would be the point of the whole heart attack if he didn't get to play that part of it??? I think he will be missing for like a couple episodes...I betcha Tracy finds him and drags his butt back to the hospital for surgery! She chased him all the way to the Markham Islands and that was before he was all head over heels about her....no way is she letting his vanish this time without getting that surgery!

• Members
remos, What Lies Beneath is posted there. Also, I've uploaded scans to this thread at JE Online in August: http://www.jane-elliot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4 Scroll to "Wedded Blitz." This is the second article hooked mentioned. There's a quote in there: "It's a marriage that shouldn't be, so it'll last forever." :lol: Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Hey all!

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Dana and I didn't get to make it to Thanksgiving with the family. Dana and I are not well. She has a horrible cold, possibly flu, and I have bronchitis. It was very frustrating not being able to make things ALL BETTER for her. When I wasn't frustrated over not being able to make things all better, I was having anxiety with her insistanse that she had cancer, was dying, and that all her organs were going to explode. I became totally overwhelmed. She never gets sick like this and thank god, not only for her health, but for my sanity as well.

Anyhoo....

Thanks all for the get well wishes for me and Dana. We appreciate them. Thank you for thinking of us.

BSG, didn't get a chance to make the brownies though. I couldn't do that to Dana since she wouldn't have been able to eat them. Maybe next week.

Hooked, I knew your would love Wedneday's show for sure.

Ms. Q, Loved the new vid - only one problem.... It's not long enough. I want a LONG-@$$ LuNacy vid!

Remos I agree with your comment about Tracy in her party clothes next to Luke in his hosptial bed. I think it's ALMOST as hot as Luke grabbing and kissing her passtionately after she fell down the stairs at Wyndemere, with her all wet and her make-up smeared. ;)

• Members

Haha... no episode... I am so stupid some times.

TL, I hope you both feel much better! I am the same way. I get randomly paranoid that I have cancer when something weird happens. I had this strange absess in my mouth once that was like a kanker sore (sp?!) that would NOT go away. I was convinced it was a tumor. Then I popped it with my fingernail and it just went away. Gross, I know. I am sure she is fine. :)

So I can now officially listen to my Christmas music and no one can make fun of me. I love this time of year. :D

About all the spoilers. I am so waterlogged with spoilers, I'll just go along and see what happens. I am hoping for the

, some Mother-Son action, and the possibility that

. Lunacy has been so great that I feel greedy for wanting anthing else. Let the good times rollll.

• Members

First, Ms. Q, I must say -- Thanks for the video! It was lovely.

I have never heard that song before. And who is that singer? It's a perfect song for luNacy. They should play it on the show!

I AGREE!

I AGREE!

I TOTALLY AGREE with TracyLuv and Remos and Deb, here.

All of these LuNacy scenes are real and poignant and beautifully acted. And they are SOO freaking wonderful to watch. They touch me so much. They are finally playing Luke and Tracy "right," as I always believed they should be played. I'm in HEAVEN. Pure Heaven!! This is the best time of General Hospital for me.. ever!! And I have been watching on and off for more than half my life!!

To hell with the salt. Pass the pepper, and count me as a true believer!!

Amen.

• Members

I will chime in with the thank you to Staci for confronting the LnL bully on SOC.

My post may be removed but I advised in my reply to simply use the ignore feature, which I rarely do, but sometimes...it helps when you want to keep your sanity.

So glad to hear from you TL.

I hope you and Dana get to feeling better soon.

• Members

The SoapGods hate me.

First, I get accused of being "nasty" on SOC, when I thought I was being polite, all things considered.

Question: Why is an LnL fan entering a pro-LuNacy thread?

And then, I get a comment on "The Way I Am" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tidp3wucs ) stating "Great video, but I hate Luke and Tracy together. Laura is the ONLY ONE for him."

Question: Why is an LnL fan watching a pro-LuNacy video?

In happier news, guess who's been writing?

"Surprise Visit" - From The Missing Scenes.

Featuring Tracy, Ned, and Dillon (some Epiphany and Luke).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2791221/16/The_Missing_Scenes

• Members

Hey Ms.Q..... I've seen your latest on SOC, and was wondering the source for:

Luke: Oh, Tracy, you nymphette. Back for more? Shall I get the neckties, or should we play with duct tape tonight? You wouldn't happen to have a nice, little leather-print teddy, would you, with some long --

Tracy: Oh -- I'll be decoding my Nancy Drew ring.

Luke: Could you decode in a wheelchair and try and blend in with the geriatric patients?

Luke: Where's your sense of adventure?

Tracy: It doesn't include knives and guns!

Luke: Tracy, calm down. Just relax and trust me.

Tracy: Ooh! Trust you? Now I know I'm in trouble.

I don't remember these.

EDIT

Wow, my 150th post... and I don't even remember passing 100. Heavens I'm a mouthy thing....

Edited by remos