The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Where did yo usee those Remos and what did they say? September spoilers??? No way! That is good news no matter what they are.

MinervaFan. What a nice thing to say about our little ficathon! My sentiments exactly!

Assuming no TQ on GH. I have been running around all day and have a crazy double shift carpool tonight. Didn't have one second to write today. Maybe tonight???

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

remos, were those the Skye/Luke/Tracy spoilers? If they are, they originated from an anonymous person at SoapDish, so grain of salt and all that.

hooked, you got more email when you have a chance.

MinervaFan, aww, thanks! I'm happy to be part of the Ficathon and speaking of, here is more fic!

Oh, Baby

Chapter 95: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2853850/95/Oh_Baby

Chapter 96: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2853850/96/Oh_Baby

There's a fantasy SL that keeps popping up at SoapDish. Tracy's included, so I'm bringing it here:

Robin and Alexis become lovers and take out the entire town except...

- Jax - best friend and bankroller

- Tracy - snarky but wise friend, who has Jax as her boy toy

- Georgie - nanny and student at PCU

- Cruz - Robin and Alexis' man on the side

- Cooper - Georgie's boyfriend, who walks around shirtless; Cruz's PCPD partner

- Mac - father figure to the girls

I'm guessing the girls are Kristina and Molly?

Anyway, just thought it was neat that Tracy got stay in their little version of the story. :D And I might still have a soft spot for Trax! Haha.

EDIT: This? From SOC?

Where do you THINK her "story" will go?

She's over 50, her kids are off the canvas, she no longer has mob ties, and she's married to a guy who's never around... I don't think it will go anywhere.

is soooooo sad, but more than likely true. :(

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Yes, sad but true Ms. Q (hey that rhymes). Well maybe they will figure out something for her to do I hope I hope I hope.

Here is what someone posted at SOC in terms of Luke returning (compiled from a list of sources GHH2, Wubs, Soapdish, etc...to quote Ms. Q a very BIG "grain of salt". Nothing new...but a compilation. Hey at least her name is mentioned!!!

• Members

Yeah some of these are the ones I saw. I also read the notice about more than a bit of salt - I just assume that with all spoilers these days.

The one at the end is new. A wonder how that will affect EWCBO - which, btw, has been confirmed by one of the rags.

• Members

WHAT?!? I go out of town for one weekend and this is what happens? Um I'm assuming this is

Right? Please someone tell me that Bobbie is going to make it through this mob war!

*across the country BSG also faints*

Chillin' with remos in the breakroom for a few. Sorry I missed ya'll earlier.

Edit: Waves to TL!!! Loved your response at SOC.

Edited by brownstonegirl

• Members

Hey all!

Remos, I didn't even know you were sick. I am glad you are feeling better.

Ms. Q, (whited out) ---- >didn't we hear that spoiler about her getting out a while ago and we assumed that it would be before Luke got back? Then we heard spumors that he would get her out of there himself. Oh well. I wanted him to rescue her.&^%$#@! IIC! Oh no, not Leslie! I love Leslie.

BSG, welcome back

on the Hella Good front.... Our couple have 293 and A & M have 7. Don't forget to vote guys.

Ms. Q, I responded on SOC at the Tracy Quartermaine Appreciation thread. Oh, and I just realized you posted some new chapters of "Oh Baby"!! wooohooo!! Will read those before bed tonite.

• Members

Finally got the breakroom open if anyone is still around...it is 10:40 central time.

So I found out it is not my ipod that is broken but my computer. I have bitched and moaned so much tonight that I think I need a new one. I found out that this isn't a dell, but just a dell case, and the computer "guts" inside are 8 years old. Something in it is corrupting my ipod. And I am sure other files. No wonder why I am having so much trouble watching any clips, etc....

• Members

At 12:28 central time, with Ms. Q, Hooked and TL waiting with baited breathe....Pineapple and Mrs.Vaughn cast the final two votes to knock out Alan and Monica and make Luke & Tracy aka "Lunacy" win the first Hellagood couples game ever!!!!

BSG--we wished we had your cell phone so we could have called you to wake you up to be on the sidelines again--ha ha!

The Power of Tracy/Lunacy fans prevail!!!!! Now what are we gonna do with our lives???? No HG game to vote in, no Lunacy on our screens? We might actually have to get some real life stuff done!

Thanks for everyone in our awesome thread who voted and played. Of course it is all fun and games, but it's sure more fun to win than lose!!

Edit

Just saw this is my 800th post...further evidence that I really need to get a life! :)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

hooked, you are too funny. :lol: Congrats on 800!

I still like the Who Slept With Who Game there (BSG, you love that game too, don't you? LOL). And some of the videos are neat too. And of course the clips for whenever Tracy returns onscreen. It's been so long since I've been to the Daily Clips thread there. :( I feel so bad not saying "Thanks" everyday, but I figure I do say "Thanks" when I actually do download them. That's fair, right?

UnaVidaParaVivir, welcome to the Tracy love! I'm guessing you're mainly a OLTL fan? ;) Love the user name. I'm big on Spanish, as they all will tell you in here.

remos, what has been confirmed? 'Cause I've seen nothing about GF returning.

As a reminder to Lainey, BSG, and others,

TracyLuv, read your post. It is awesome. Will probably respond to it tomorrow. Seems like only a few of us are keeping up the Tracy appreciation at SOC.

• Members

and the winners of the first ever Hella Good Couples Game are......

Luke and Tracy!!!

woohoooo!

It was fun!

Ms. Q, LOVED LOVED LOVED Oh Baby!!! Can't wait for the next chapters. Please let it be soon. Now that the HG game is over and as hooked said there is no LuNacy to speak of, I don't want to have to deal with RL without a buffer - so I need more LuNacy fic. Happy stuff, happy fic, happy vids. :D

Hooked, congrats on your 800th post!

Edited because what I originally had posted was lame-o! LOL! besides, I wanted the LuNacy win to read like it did on HG before they deleted my post and closed the game. ;P

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

I was flipping through one of the soap rags at the grocery store yesterday, and I read one of them saying EWCBO was confirmed for November. Now, someone on the other board (aside from one of us) says that's not to be believed anyway. So I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut now, 'cause I don't have any inside information, and I truly hope I have no idea what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

Glad to see Lunacy won, now what do I do to start the morning?

Ms Q, Oh Baby! is great, as ever!!!