The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

*waves to all*

awesome story Lainey. Why (just curious) did you never post that "bomb along the road" story on FF.net?

It I think is my fave, although they are all awesome.

You capture Lacy so well. :)

As soon as I remember my password to FF.net I will leave you a review there too !

Night all !

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AWESOME STORY LAINEY!!!! YEAH for Lunacy Reunion Smut!!! Read it again too just now. Going to try to go to bed before 1am for once in my life tonight!

edit

TL...if the link to the clips didn't work, try viewing today's clips at savefile...I uploaded them. She is at the end...only two scenes...but this clip is 15 minute and has dillon/lulu and rick on it

http://www.savefile.com/projects/808500264

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Early morning breakroom anybody (see above post for link)?

ETA: Can somebody tell me why, when she is in Shadybrook, Tracy is perfectly coiffed with the bling and the make-up, but the minute she escapes, she has no makeup on at all? I mean, what is up with that? Did she do it on purpose?

I'm in the minority here, but I didn't like her scenes on Friday--except for the part where she answered Dillon, Alice, Monica, and Skye in rapid succession. ("It's a wig, Genius!")

Looking forward to Monday, though, when she takes off the mop and does some real acting.

Edited by MinervaFan

• Members

Hey--did anyone else notice the new GH beginning??? I noticed it on Friday and slow mo'd it to see who they added and who they took off finally. They added Kate, Jerry Jax, Spinelli, Logan and Coop. They took of Dillon. Added Lainey (or maybe she was there before I can't remember). And they still have Alan on there. I usually FF through it, so maybe it has been there a while and I hadn't noticed before....

Getting ready for this shower in a couple hours...

LA--still haven't set up my tv thing yet, but going to do it today

TL--hope your class was fun today

Deb--Sorry I didn't get up here earlier today to catch you

Lainey--write another fic soon!

BSG--enjoy those clips--I was so tempted to pop back in last night, but I had to go to bed.

Maybe she was trying to not look Tracy-like when she escaped so she took off her makeup??? And just how did she happen to have that blonde wig still in her room there? Only on soaps!!!

Oh, BTW...I asked Tracey on JE Online if she knew if Ned was going to be on more this summer and she said as far as she knew it was only for the Dillon exit storyline--boo hoo!

• Members

hooked: Thanks again for posting the clips. (And thanks again to Lady A, as well!) They were soo good. I loved when Ashton gave Tracy a hug. Awwww. Too cute.

coolkid: I was home watching my classic Another World tapes from '96 when Donna was on the lam because everyone thought she was the Bay City Stalker. I love her and Michael in that storyline. If I can ever find a place that will copy my old VHS onto DVD, I'll post the clips for you. I also wonder if my mom might have any 80s GH tapes. At one point I found a tape with Frisco and Felicia's first wedding in 1986, but I have a bad feeling that I forgot to label it, so who knows where it is. I also once found a tape with Michael and Donna, I think from sometime in '95 when Donna was with Matt where she and Michael maybe got drunk (or were drugged) and were acting all lovey-dovey and Bridget found them. Next time I'm home I'm going to have to do some searching...I would love if I could find some old Tracy footage...

~bsg

• Members

TL..you around? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012 (11:25 central time) I see you are logged on. I will be here for a few then I need to go grocery shopping. At least one kid is going to camp this week from 9-5 (too bad it is the oldest and easiest, not to mention my free babysitter!!)

Lainey...I stayed up til 2:30 last night and read for about 4.5 hours and literally 300 pages to finish that book.

• Members

Sorry TL!! :( Everytime I logged into the breakroom my computer froze up and I had to reboot it twice. Finally it was taking so long to start up again, I just gave up and went to the grocery store! Sorry. Will try to catch you later.

From GHH2--nothing so new...

From SOC...not really Tracy related, but lulu/scott

• Members

*waves*

UGH. I want more for Tracy than that one on 071707 and the next day.

I'm glad we'll be seeing her, but UGH.

That can't be said enough. LOL

Hopefully I'll get a break in class tomorrow afternoon...could anyone post Tracy recaps if you watch live, since I won't get a chance to watch her stuff till this next weekend?

Much appreciations and all that. :)