The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hi All!

Welcome back hooked!

The vid didn't depress me Ms. Q :). Of those guys in the vid, Luke is the best one, at least he loves her. Well okay I think he has issues with women anyway, but I think he is the best pick of the bunch. And I think TIIC are "trying" to move things along with them, so it seems. Look, we were surprised he said ILY the end of last year and Luke has been a little better in the affection department lately so, I'll cut him some slack for today. I just wish TIIC would keep them on the same side, let them work together in their schemes. I expect they will fight unlike any other couple but I'm just not into the "earn your keep" lines from Tracy or threats from Luke about blabbing about the will. Oh yeah, and the Laura nonsense. I think the last one mentioned is the worst of it, especially because he is not considering Tracy's feelings. Oh well anyway.... I think I just depressed myself. Nevermind. LOL

I'm half Irish -- My mom's last name was O'Connell

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

ERIN GO BRAGH!

Ireland Forever!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Welcome back hooked! Missed ya!

I'm part Irish (my dad is french and irish) so I don't know what goes on with the non Irish, so I had to ask, but again...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY to everyone!!!

Anyway, have a great rest of the weekend

oh yeah, Ms. Q, I figured I'd be on my own with that problem, I just wanted to ask anyway.

Edited by knh

• Members

OK...I just was in the breakroom for a little while and that was fun. I have downloaded everyone's videos they have posted (MRS Q,,,I am not sure if I got she's always a woman to me one). I will check on youtube! Such big happenings when I was gone (Mrs Q on You tube!!)

So my trip was great. We were in san francisco for two days. Ate crab on the wharf, road cable cars, did the whole tourist thing. Then went skiing for a week in lake Tahoe. It was great to be better than my husband at something (he had never skiied before). Even after the week, I was still the best--ha ha!

Family vacations are great, but should carry at term limit. 9 days was pushing the limit. Every single one of them was on my last nerve by yetserday. I just needed to come home and have some down time alone!!! But it was fun. My boys snowboarded and my little one cried and hated it and I had to get a refund from ski school. However, he played in the snow while they had their lessons and we skiied so it was o.k. We stayed in a client of my husband's unbelievable 5 bedroom house, so that was really nice.

Anywya, I have watched four episodes of GH from when I was gone and just found ou the last three tracy's not on, so no big deal. I will watch all the videos tomorrow in between laundry loads and catch up on all the fanfics. I was thinking of my next parts of my story on the plane ride home today!!!

Really missed everyone here.

MinervaFan, hope you had a good trip and sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon.

Lainey...glad you are back too.

KnH can't wait to read your story

Mrs Q can't wait to watch your videos. Loved the photo wth baby molly and JE! Leave it to you to find that!!! The source of all things JE!!

Angel2Devil..sorry you had such a crappy day

Heard Newark airport was closed today. Bunch of pissed off people in San Fran this morning!

Hasta manana!!!

Glad to be back!!!

• Members

Ms. Q, You posted your vids to YouTube!!! YAY!!! :) :) 'bout time girl :P Oh, and belated congrats on your 1300th post!

everyone, There are some old Tracy clips (90's I think) on JE online posted by new member SchatzesPage.

Off to work, then a pahtaaay. see yuz lata. Ta.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Ok...I won't bug you about it again--LOL. Wow...it is a slow Sunday. I am stuck here doing laundry! Just went grocery shopping and spent $403!!!! A record high for me. I hadn't been grocery shopping the whole week before we left either. I did buy a ton of stuff, but still...whew...we better eat at home this week!

• Members

Nothing to do with anything, but I just wanted to post cuz I'm psyched... I went to try on my dress for my aunt's wedding (I'm a bridesmaid) today. I had already tried it on a while back and picked my size and had everything all set, we just hadn't ordered anything yet. They, of course, lost my aunt's page that had all our dresses on it and we each have a different dress in the same color, so it was a lot to lose, so we had to go back today. I tried on teh dress and I am down 2 sizes since the last time I tried it on ta the end of the summer. I'm freakin physched!!!! no other way to say it. And not that anybody cares, but I'm saying it anyway!!!

hey... just watched the clips and that was the barbie and the rockers outfit I was talking about a while back

Edited by knh

• Members

Wow two sizes! I would be freaking pysched too! That is awesome! What a great feeling. Good for you. ANd that is for sure news worth sharing.

I just watched those clips too. So funny. Those are all on those old dvd edits of ned/jenny. Nice to see alan defending tracy though back in the old days and not wanting her to get hurt.

• Members

Just watched all the videos! MinervaFan...loved yours. Loved your dad on vocals....loved the old scotty/harlan clips in there....

Mrs Q....loved yours too. Can you post the link to download she's always a woman. I saw it on youtube! Very impressive that so many of yours are on youtube now! Yeah! I loved the graphics you did in Time after Time and also the heart thingin She's always a woman. Great clips use!

Very good video watching session all around! :) I have two more loads of wash to go and then I am done!

Will be online tonight...all my sunday shows are repeats! Hope to chat later with some of you!

• Members

AAHHH!!!! I just read it and I'm loving it all the way! I can't wait to get to the part you were telling me you'll write, but I don't want to give anything away for everyone... so I'll just say that. (I think it's gonna be great)!!

oh yeah, and Hooked, Ic ompletely forgot you wanted me to show you my portfolio at some point. I scanned and took digital pics tonight. I loaded them all up onto my computer and as soon as I can figure out how to send you the whole folder instead of sending each pic one at a time (there are too many for that) I'll have it out to you. I don't think it will be too long, but if someone nows how to do that, I'd love the help.

Edited by knh