Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am having the same problem again with the JE site from my home computer.

I don't think the link is bad, otherwise I wouldn't be able to view the site at all, right?

But when I try to reply to topics, I can log in, and type a reply, but when I go to post it, it just takes me right back to the sign on screen.

Hmm.

And NO one else is having this problem? I'm a freak. LOL

BTW Staci it looks like "Second Chances"...that IS the name of the elevator story, right? Is the most popular choice for you to submit.

And I like the "Flowers for Jane" idea, and I will happily contribute if we decide to do this.

Actually, since I'm not submitting a story, I'd be happy to pay for most if not all of the flowers, depending on how much they are.

I know some of us who are strapped for cash, can't contribute. It'd be my pleasure to help that way since I don't have a story.

• Members
And we're back.....
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to ask, what the heck was up with SON... but when you post, you'll see.
They have updated the features. There seem to be some new nifty "quick access things" I'm not sure I know how to use.
Did SON tell us they were going to do this upgrade, and I just didn't pay attention? (total possitibility!)

I feel so pathetic.. I was having a bit of a Lovefest withdrawal... ugh...

Ta ta,
LB

• Members

Whoa. This is so different, LOL.

Lainey, no members were aware of the changes as far as I know.

ILoveTracyQ, yep. "Second Chances" is the title.

Keith, hope you had a nice birthday!

And of course, Tracy rocks!!!

Edit:

Rumors from SoapDish involve Lucky and Lulu reopening the Haunted Star (uh, Lulu isn't 21), Tracy having Dillon arrested for embezzlement, and Tracy helping Skye much to her astonishment. There's also stuff about Skye and Lila getting into a paralyzing accident because of Sam, Edward pulling a gun, and Luke calling Lucky.

GAH, the "complete edit" button won't work. *comes up with Plan B*

Edit: Plan B was a success. Heh.

• Members

not much today... glad to see everything is back up and running b/c I've been on the computer all day to draw my picture from my gallery, so I've been checking in. Went through a bit of withdrawls and just as I was coming over the worst of it... it's back and I can have my fix... I'm so weak.

15 DAYS left until Christmas

• Members

Morning, everyone!

POSSIBLE SPOILER

_

_

_

_

_

Expect the Tracy/Luke marriage to be consummated in May.

Expect a "second" wife to re-appear soon after, in May.

Expect Lorenzo to exit dramatically in May.

Expect an in-shock Skye to seek comfort in familiar arms, in May.

Well, it would be typical GH to have Laura return right after Luke/Tracy get together. And do we believe the Skye spoiler refers to Luke? Would GH give him Laura, Tracy, and Skye? These scoops came from Relative Ease, who's been accurate according to SoapDish (it's possible someone is impersonating Relative Ease though, LOL). But, considering these are set for MAY, and we still don't have concrete spoilers for February, I'd take them with a grain of salt. :)

• Members

Whatever, I'll take it!!!! not the last few, but the first one is going to amke my New Year!

with 2 WEEKS left till Christmas Luke Spencer gave Tracy...... a damned long time to wait till May

sing that along to the 12 days of Christmas tune. Just thought I'd start something off b/c the first part fit well, but I didn't have much to go with.

I'm so excited now!! I can't wait until May, and everything in between, of course, but mainly May

• Members

So this is for those whose hopes are flying high and they want to stay that way.

IF we get the spoiled scene, how do you all want it to happen?

Be sure to "spoiler" it so anyone spoiler free won't know what we're talking about.

I have to think about it, but I know I don't want to wait until May if it's going to happen.

Cool pics Keith. :)