The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey, I just realized I do not have Tracy's surprise birthday party. Does anybody have clips of this?

Oh, and tracyluver, thanks for the f/b on the story. Yeah, it's much easier to write sex scenes when you've got Madonna's Bedtime Stories blasting on the Walkman. Every story has a soundtrack. To give you a preview of the Tracy-Monica Funfest? I'm listening to my Time-Life Greatest Discos Tunes of All Time CD. *blink* You have been warned.

Any TQ sightings? Do I have to start working up a good mad? I only have $6 to last till payday, so hating TIIC is my only form of recreation....

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No Tracy so far.

Don't be mad MinervaFan.

It disturbs the Muse.

LOL

Oh,I don't know. I'm just trying to keep everyone's spirits up.

She's supposed to be on Friday,and I said this before and hoped I was wrong,but I think she'll turn up the tail end of tomorrow,or the very first part of Friday.

I can't see it before then. :(

Hope I'm wrong,I'd love to see her today !

• Members

Tracy is definitely on tomorrow. Haven't seen today's episode, but watched the teaser for tomorrow.

Nighttime: Luke and Holly stand facing Tracy.

Luke: What brings you to this side of the world?

Tracy: Just reclaiming what's mine.

SQUEE!

And my muse thrives on MAD, although it does lead to somewhat angsty fic....

ETA: WATCHING ON RE_RUN! TRACYQ is IN THE HOUSE. And her arrival will be everything you expected...and more. ROFLMFAO!!!!!

I love that woman.

• Members

i hope Holly holds onto her man for the next few days, but if anybody can match her, its Tracy! I LOVE all the island group.

I CAN'T WAIT to see Eliott vs Samms, this should be DELICIOUS.

Can't we have a spinoff soap called Markham Islands so we can just watch them?:

• Members

YAY! SHE'S BACK!

SoapZone spoiled the entrance for me, but that's my own fault. I just had to know if she was on, LOL.

Catching up from earlier...

MinervaFan, your story has been read/reviewed. I loved it! Oh, Birthday Clips Here. Credit to Shazzer. Clips edited to Tracy Q. by me. Apologies in advance for the loss of quality. Anyone know how to solve that problem for the future?

4XCrazy, your story has also been read/reviewed. Awesome job!

tracyluver, chemistry, huh? I hated chemistry. I was much more of a biology person, but anyway, LOL...Good luck on the other tests!

MarlandRulez, any spin-off that features Tracy is fine by me, but I bet the island stuff would get old.

SPOILER STUFF

_

_

_

_

ILoveTracyQ, my guess is that Luke owes Tracy big for leaving her at the altar and then running after Holly. I better not hear a word about that $15 million. As for the "fit to be tied" spoiler...Make no sense unless something is going on between Robert/Tracy. Hmm...

• Members

Hey, Fey would like to know if anybody knows where she can get good pictures of Emma Samms/Holly Sutton. She's making banners for her new website (she already has a LuNacy one) and is looking for some good images to use. Thanks in advance.

Chapter Five of Live from the Blue Door is done. We're nearing the final stretch. Oh, please gawd, let it end. I don't know how much more disco I can listen to. *hates multi-chaptered stories*

Oh, and just to avoid the car fare, Ms.Q can you please post the clip of Tracy's entrance today? I must have it. LOLOLOL -- I still haven't seen the episode, and it doesn't even matter. I saw Tracy. I saw Tracy in RARE form. Life is good.

• Members

You are sooooo awesome. :) Fey said thanks for the Emma Samms link, btw. Also, we were watching the episode a few minutes back and when TQ came on, Fey started cracking up. She said, "You predicted that weeks ago!" I don't remember, but she said we were discussing Tracy's return to the island and she said I'd made a snarky comment about her showing up with a bevy of muscled hunks carrying her on a sedan chair.

I frighten myself sometimes, because I swear I don't remember it (but it totally sounds like something I'd say--throw in a pair of expensive Italian pumps, and it's like Rich Little is in the room......)

• Members

Yesterday was funny.

LOL

I :wub: TracyQ. :)

spoiler talk

SON previews for next week:

Tracy has Luke right where she wants him.

Maybe that just means he's back home?

Thoughts,anyone?

Again about the other spoiler,no I think the BIG is going to be her saving his life or keeping him from going to jail.

Remember how TG has said that Tracy is just as capable of saving him but that she would never let him forget it and that she would remind him of it every chance she got?

The spoiler says something similiar.

I could be wrong,I hope it's not something stupid. LOL

spoiler talk over

• Members

I'm with you--I think she's going to wind up either saving his life or keeping him out of jail. Or paying for Lulu and Dillon's transportation. (!!! How did a high school student and financially-strapped college kid manage to pay for round-trip airline tickets to a tropical island? I'm employed full-time and can't afford airfare from Louisville to New Orleans to see my family!)

Either way, it looks like (crosses fingers) Tracy is going to be back on top of the leverage heap--at least for a while. I love when she's on top. *ebil grin*

• Members

The only thing I don't like about Tracy having new leverage against Luke,is that it brings us back to square one,doesn't it?

I mean,it'll now no longer be "you owe me the money" it'll be "I did this for you. I ...did that for you,"blah blah blah.

In other words, there will be just one more excuse for them NOT to admit there's something more.

And while I don't mind waiting for that to happen, just a LITTLE bit longer,it is starting to look like it might not,at least not for a long long time,and when and if it does,something will happen and they'll go back to "the way they were."

Sorry if I'm babbling.

I AM happy to see her,and them,together.

I should probably shut up now.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Only, TG seems to think that they will never be a "traditional" couple, and I think leverage will always play a major part in their relationship. That's something we're going to have to live with. On the other hand, it does lend a piquant zing to their love that is oh-so-fun to watch! ;)

I think whatever it is, it may eventually mellow into one of those "Alan gave Monica the house" running jokes that doesn't mean anything, but always gets a smile out of them. (Or a grimace, depending on when and why it's used.)

I can see it: "Oh, Lukey, if I would have known you were going to deny me even the minimum help I need to regain control of ELQ...." (This is after she asks him to risk life, limb and soul on a fool's errand.) "I might have thought twice about saving your pathetic hide on the Maarkam Islands...."

Or, he's trying to get under her skin and says flirtatiously, "Aw, Spanky Buns, we all know you can't live without me. I mean, look at what you did on the Maarkam Islands. Now, come over here and sit on Papa Bear's lap!" (This, of course, would be said in front of Edward.....)

Or maybe I'm totally on the wrong track. I"m just glad to have something current to write about, rather than grasping-at-straws speculation.

Oh, and Fey will be working on her website tonight, so I might be able to get the Tracy-Monica story completed. (I work better when I have no access to the Internet; the distractions are too tempting.)

• Members

I think you're right on the mark with all you said MinervaFan,and ICAM.

I understand what you mean.

And I agree that the one-upmanship,the who's-conning-who aspect of their relationship will probably never change.

I do think it could be toned down a little though,in favor of a short break where they drop their guards.

For more than a day.

Like,a whole week,or even a month or more,with them 100% on the same side...would be awesome.

They make worthy adversaries,but think if they had a common foe like Helena,the damage they could do,and how much MORE fun it'd be,to see them scheming together instead of against each other.

Anyway,I'm just glad to see her.

Yay ! TQ will be on today.

And I can't wait to see Fey's site,and read your fic ! :)