• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy April! *waves to everyone*

Eh, 2 days this week. 3 days last week (1 of which if you blinked, you missed her). So I'd say pretty even. ;)

Jane Elliot on the late Gloria Monty: "In the late 1970s, Gloria Monty transformed soap opera viewing from a housewives' pastime to 'the' cool thing to do," veteran "GH" actress Jane Elliot said in a release. "As I was a beneficiary of that transformation, I will be eternally grateful and will miss her terribly. I can't wait to see what she does with heaven." Aww...

We got spoiler dates! DON'T READ THE REST OF THIS POST IF YOU'RE SPOILER FREE.

Thursday, April 6: Luke has a birthday surprise for Tracy. I'm a bit nervous since Luke/Lulu grow closer the day before. I hope this surprise isn't related.

Also on Thursday, April 6: Sonny faces the Quartermaines. And on Friday, April 7: Sonny and Emily stand up to the Q's. Tracy HAS to be there, right? Who's gonna bring the snark if she's not?

From SoapDish: Edward decides he needs to break up 3 relationships for which he will need 3 pawns. Could Lacy be one of these couples?

• Members

Well Keith you haven't been gone that long,but long enough that we missed you.

How's that for an explanation? :P

I think Tracy's airtime was more plentiful the week before last,this past week was very minimal.

Especially Tuesday's.

About the spoiler:

I am going to cross my fingers the birthday one is a good one.

The three couples,well you already know unless it comes from Wizard,whom we know to be reliable.

But the three could be any one of these four:

Soily...the pawn could be Nikolas,Sam or Jason,Carly..Michael

GQ...the pawn could be Diego or Lulu

SkyeLO...the pawn could be Lulu or Diego or Luke or Tracy,although Luke/Tracy are really too smart to be Edward's pawn.

Lacy....Lulu? Dillon? Ned?

ETA I think the Lulu/Luke bonding will be because of Luke finding out about the chart switching..and I also think *crosses fingers* that maybe Skye's defense of Lorenzo is what convinces Luke he and Skye are totally over,which leads him to do something nice for Tracy.

spoiler talk over

• Members

Hey guys!

I've just been lurking around here and seeing what y'all have going down. I can't wait to see what Mr. Spencer has in store for our girl's birthday!

I don't know if it's all right post clip requests here (neverquiet.net is being extremly evil), but I was wondering if anybody has any clips from the scene during AJ's funeral where Tracy comforted Alan. I need it for a video I'm hooking up.

How are people's fics going? I was gonna write something for the ficathon, but I need to figure out which spoiler I'm gonna do...

Keep up the Tracy love folks.

• Members

Hey, you still have a month to get in a ficathon story before we change the challenge (the deadline is April 30). If you can't find a decent spoiler, why not take a spoiler that actually came through -- but in a lousy way -- and rewrite it the way it should have happened?

I've done two short ficathon stories so far. I am in the middle of a couple of Gilmore Girls fics right now, but I hope to get at least one more TQ story in before the deadline. Am loving how well this is going. :rolleyes:

Deb

• Members

Surprise: IA I'm looking forward to what it is..hmmmm...... please let it be good and not Lulu related!!

Sonny/Qs: Tracy soooo needs to be there! It'll be dull if she isn't!

Edward/realtionships: I'm guessing its Soily, GQ (although he never seemed to be against them together just not married), and either SkyLo or LuNacy(or Lacy whichever)!

• Members

4XCrazy, smirks used a clip from that scene in a video, so she might have it. If not, General Hospital Video Theater (GHVT) has decided to reopen during NQ's absence. Registering is still required (but it's free), and you can request clips there.

So...Luke, Lulu, Skye, and Lorenzo are all on tomorrow according to the previews. Can Tracy also be on? :)

• Members

Boo-hiss the lack of Tracy. Otoh, now I can rewind and tape over my tape without even watching through on fast-forward. (It's come to that--I truly watch the show on fast forward now, and only stop for Tracy and/or Luke...and not Luke if he's with Skye, because I don't play that no more.)

• Members

Yeah boo hiss is what I say,too.

spumor/spoiler/rumor: from SoapDish:

There is supposed to be some kind of auction,I don't know if the men are up to be voted on,or the women.

It's supposed to be at the MetroCourt and two of the posters said NLG/RH mentioned it at their PA's so it must be real,right?

Anyway it's just for one night...I wonder what the purpose of it is,though...Tracy gets Lo. Or Lo gets Tracy,LOL...however you want to look at it.

Luke gets Robin.

Interesting,just wish I knew what the point of it all was.

spumor talk over..........

• Members

SPOILER DISCUSSION

Could be some kind of charity "slave" auction where you purchase the services of the person for the night. LOL. Actually, it's probably a charity bachelor auction, where the woman buys a date with the man for charity. I could see Tracy "buying" Lorenzo just to drive Luke and Skye insane, or to get revenge on Luke for ignoring her once he found out Skye was pregnant. With this current batch of writers, however, I can totally see this backfiring on Tracy. Because...grrrrrr....it just can't do to let Tracy get the upper hand or, *gasp* be happy for five minutes......

/end SPOILER talk....

Me want Tracy goodness. Now, dangit.