• Members

I think it was a mistake for Chase to speak to a social worker. 

I think it was a mistake for Brook Lynn to confide in Sonny. Sonny will make it about himself & his childhood & Deke & also Sonny may take action & Sonny doesn't even really know Finn. 

Many Jarly fans consider Michael to be Jason & Carly's son in the sense of people choosing family. 

And Jason is fully cognizant of the fact that he is still out in the open, an intentional target to try to draw Pikeman out & that is why Jason hasn't been to see any of his kids nor has he in any way invited them to come to him. This is one reason why some fans are infuriating in their criticism of Jason at this time for not going to see his kids. He is doing the right thing in not doing so. 

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOVED JJY being back!

The thing that is most frustrating to me about the prevailing opinions here about Sam is that she is personally responsible for one of the most dangerous things underway! And, for no good reason! She jumped to an unfounded conclusion. She went into her PI mode, when her only motivation is, I guess, just being nosy. She enlisted Spin's assistance to try to break into FBI databases!!!! Take a minute. Read that back. Sam wants to talk about things that are inherently dangerous?!! Well, here's the best & also most stupid. 

• Members

I would think that he was about to get a meater story while PM was there and the former actor was still too green.

It's the beard.

Please register in order to view this content

Yeah GV and KM definitely were the hotness.

One thing that I've loved under PM has been that Jason does interact with his exes more. Moreso since they do have his kids. 

I would think that he was about to get a meater story while PM was there and the former actor was still too green.

It's the beard.  

Yeah GV and KM definitely were the hotness.

One thing that I've loved under PM has been that Jason does interact with his exes more. Moreso since they do have his kids. 

• Members
Posted (edited)

Huh? A 9 to 5 factory worker doesn't get a hit put out on him by a longtime rival, as has been done with Sonny many times (see: Michael). He doesn't 'steal shipments' and nurse a criminal feud for years.

Morgan was tangled up with the Jeromes because Ava and Julian made it their business to target him years ago as part of their war with Sonny. He would not have been there if not for the Jeromes' relationship to Sonny - in the mob.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's hilarious to think Morgan's death was a wrong place/wrong time random act of violence.  Pretty much every bad thing that ever happened to Morgan can be traced back to Carly/Sonny and the mob.  Jax was bending over backwards to adopt Morgan and give him a decent life (or as decent as it could be with Carly as a mom) and Carly declined.  

Sam has ever reason to want better for her son.   I don't know WHY she thought going to Carly was the right move, but Sam's points were valid.

• Members

Hallelujah! At least you admit this!! WTG! I mean, when you think about it, in the context of things Sam is doing that make no sense, going to Carly to ask for her assistance with Jason & Danny is possibly #2. Because talking Spinelli into trying to find out what the FBI is up to, is definitely #1! I cannot think of any other things. So that is to the good. 

• Members

I mean, Sam did explain her thought process to Carly and it sounded rational so I will give her that.  At the same time she's also met Carly so I don't know how she thought that would pan out.

Umm..Sam using her own name, own backstory, and her own self to try to seduce Jagger as if he wouldn't know her was pretty dumb too.   But Jagger apparently didn't know her so I guess her plan 'worked'.

• Members

You're right! That was definitely a #3!!! And, Adam Harrington posted that indeed Jagger did recognize her. So perhaps that will come out some time. I don't know why he didn't give it away that he knew her, but he says his character did so! It was an unexpected bit of information that he posted. 

• Members

I kept waiting for Jagger/John to admit he knew who she was, but he never did.  Perhaps it will come out later.  For PI's Sam/Spinelli are literally the opposite of stealth, but I have been liking Spinelli lately so I'll leave it alone.

• Members

Sam & disguises! It's s if she literally adorns herself in such a way as to ATTRACT attention, rather than the opposite. 

Spin, the thing is now that I have concluded that he is on the spectrum I am totally okay with him. Like I just needed an explanation for him being the singular way that he is. Now that I have that thought tucked away in my brain I can be a Spinelli fan. No more exasperation with him. 

I do think Maxie saying they are taking it slow is a good idea. Who knew? Maturity can be attractive. 

I am worried about this thumb drive. I don't know why I am but I am. I know in the back of my head that Ava has Natalia on tape, well, recorded on her phone. Now there's a thumb drive being passed around. Plus, for some unknown reason PHilton was at the show. Is Kraze going to be outed as part of PRIDE? 

• Members

So I may watch too much true crime, but I thought the entire point of being a good PI is to be non descript, fit in, and be able to go unnoticed while following people.  Those two bozos are the exact opposite of that lol.

I would assume Jagger's FBI files would include the ex-wife and his known cyber accomplice.

Idk, Wagger is a real miss of a character.  It's hard to tell who he knows from the past and who he doesn't know.  He acted like him/Lois were bff when they had approx. 1 scene together ever in the 90's.

I'll be honest and say Sam is obviously way too pretty to just go unnoticed or undercover.  People would notice just on the basis of her good looks alone.

I can believe Spinelli is an expert hacker.  I don't believe he goes unnoticed around town because he's Spinelli.

• Members

I don't watch any True Crime at all but even I know this is so!!! I have no doubt that Sam & Spin now have dossiers on themselves. 

Absolutely! It had to be the case. I was amazed when Sam rattled off her own life history & not a cover story! 

Everyone, everywhere, even though they disagree on everything else, all are in harmony over one thing, Jagger is incredibly stupid. Finally the today character relates to the OG version!