ARTICLE: ‘General Hospital’ Star Rena Sofer Remarries Director/Producer Sanford Bookstaver

• Webmaster
Rena Sofer, Sanford Bookstaver, General Hospital, GH, GH ABC, #GH, #GeneralHospital

While she may have played the mother of the bride last week on “General Hospital,” actress Rena Sofer (Lois Cerullo) was herself a bride this weekend when she re-married her second husband, Sanford Bookstaver, a director and producer of film and television.

“This weekend on what would have been our 21st wedding anniversary I got to Re-Marry my best friend @sbookstaver once again!” shared Sofer in an Instagram post published Monday morning. “The journey we are about to begin is the most exciting adventure, in a new state and town, but most thrilling is that we get to do it together as husband and wife!”

“The three years we spent apart were humbling and heartbreaking but vital to us finding each other again,” noted Sofer in her post. “The love I have for you now is the foundation of my life. I can’t imagine another moment NOT walking through life with you hand in hand and our hearts entwined. You are the love of my life, and it’s not “oops we did it again” but I’m so grateful we did it again!”

Bookstaver and Sofer first married in 2003, but after 14 years, they called it quits. However, in an April 29, 2019 Instagram post, Sofer revealed that the couple had reconciled and were engaged.

“I have spent almost 19 years of my life with you and am so happy to spend the rest of my remaining years on this earth by your side,” Sofer said at the time. “While I don’t recommend divorce as a marriage counseling tool, it sure worked for us! I love you more than anything!!!! P. S. My proposal to come…”

The couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Avalon Leone, in 2005. Sofer has another daughter from her previous marriage to “General Hospital” co-star Wally Kurth. Rosabel Rosalind Kurth was born in 1995.

Note: The post ‘General Hospital’ Star Rena Sofer Remarries Director/Producer Sanford Bookstaver appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...