• Members

I confess to not understanding what is going on with Holly. One minute with Nicole, she is monstrous. The very next minute, with Marlena she is all phooey I was a terrible person, guilty, seeing how monstrous she was, ... HUH? I honestly recall, as a teen girl, that moods were AWFUL. Is she just having teenage mood swings? 

As for NuTate I am still getting used to the change. In the hall at school yesterday, he was fine, or maybe even slightly better than fine. 

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I had never put it altogether until now, but I enjoy the DAYS tradition of bratty teen girls through the years.  We went from shoplifting Julie, to mouthy Hope, back talking Ciara, and now baby monster Holly.  Each decade gets their own whippersnapper.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I mean really?? No one wants to take me to prom with my nose....Brady Bunch full throttle

The teens come off so fake. Teens don't talk that way.

And why did the actor playing Tate friend go all Greg Brady with a perm?

He looked better with his straight hair.

• Members

Well, considering the way teens were when I was one, I prefer that Tate/Holly and co. be so corny and cliche. 

Please register in order to view this content

But I definitely wouldn't have Tate come off like the big hero that he's been coming off as recently. If it were me, I'd have him be just as messy as Holly.