• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That wallpaper screams HOMEOWNER MISTAKE.

It's as if someone said "It looks too bare and empty in here, so let's do some wallpaper!" Then they chose something pretty from a 4"x5" swatch. The trouble is, it looks hideous across the entire room.

I don't remember that Quartermaine entrance EVER looking good. Every makeover was in need of another makeover.

• Members

Here is the problem for me- I hate to lose Maura West. And at the same time, Ava only worked for me as the current version when she was allowed to be in a toxic relationship with Nikolas. A modern Alan and Monica. Otherwise, Ava had overstayed her welcome and was more than due for comeuppance.

I just read an online comment that said “Finn wasn’t on today so no point watching!” Bunch of likes. I will truly never understand the people that watch this show in 2024.

• Members

Yeah, I don't really mind if Ava gets a grand exit storyline. It could be great. But I don't trust the incoming team to do it well. And I also don't think it's a great look for the show to lose one of its few charismatic power performers at this point. Handled properly, Ava could continue to tear up the town and wreak havoc for at least a couple more years.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Of course I am enjoying the Kraze coverage. There's been so many times that were drought. But, even more than getting to see Kristina & Ali (Blaze) I am so liking the dialogue & what I hope is some character growth for Kristina. I suspect we would agree that she could use it. Kristina can't just stay stuck stupid, selfish, self-centered. It's way too many words that begin with S. 

And, Vee, either Ignore me or don't, but quit saying you do & then quoting me or giving me one of your lectures "for my own good". You say I do things & then describe things you do. That's called projection. Enough already. 

Today was Carly's only appearance in 2 weeks, but, boy, was it ever good! To Anna, Jack Brennan & I do not have the kind of "stab-yourself-to-get-to-see-me kind" of a relationship you describe. To Sonny, you blame Jason, Michael & me, what are you going to do when you run out of traitors?

And Ava, like a spider in her web, is waiting to egg Sonny on. Like others, they keep really confusing me about Ava. Now, I wonder if she was somehow getting revenge on Alexis about Julian. 

@John Loved Lois's dialog to Ned, exes who love each other but are great friends, and have a daughter .... 

Is anyone else annoyed by this Kaiser Permanente ad that keeps rising up from below to about 30% of the screen?!!! 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
typo

• Members

On the other hand, if Ava were killed off/murdered, at least someone finally would be leaving!  If death is the only way to thin out this cast, then, by all means, bring on the reaper!

• Members

I would kill her off and leave it open to interpretation.  Bring her back if you need to down the road.

Honestly, Ava does get a lot of airtime, so it would free up a good chunk of time for others.  My luck Finn and Violet would get that airtime though.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Not if they, too, fall victim to the Port Charles Reaper. 

Please register in order to view this content

(Actually, just Finn.  Violet could go live with Hayden afterwards).

Edited by Khan