• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

I feel like Franco in that era would have wanted to steal Jake away and make him his own-not throw him in front of a moving vehicle.  The Jason/James Franco vibes were so weird at the time.  He would eat green? M&M's because they were Jason's favorite.  Even summarizing stories from that era feel like a fever dream.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I will repeat. I believe that Jake was contentedly playing on the floor with his back to the door. Elizabeth turned her back on him, and when she turned around again Jake was gone and the door open. I am supposed to believe that Jake just suddenly got up, ran out the door into the street, and then got hit by drunken Luke. I reject that. Franco opened the door, grabbed Jake, and threw him into the street in front of Luke's car. He was not seen, but he still did it.

I also believe that Franco was following Abby, and sabotaged the crane while she was standing in front of it talking to Michael on the phone. Franco murdered her.

• Members

I have no idea why the writers continue having Laura make friends with absolute psychos like Heather Webber.

Is this supposed to make us like Laura? And redeem Heather?

As far as redeeming Heather, why would I want that? She was a great psycho. I don'T want nice Heather walking around the park with oblivious and ridiculous Laura.

Maybe Laura should go and sit with Lulu for awhile.

• Members

My thinking is someone at GH Thought:

Fans Love Laura

If Laura sees a change in Heather maybe fans will accet that change

GH could have done this hop story with No one on Heather's side. Then after a new surgery, she has prove she's changing and not just faking as usual. 

HW: Elizabeth Korte & Patrick Mulcahey

BDW: Suzanne Flynn

SW: Scott Sickles

DIR: Jillian DeDote

• Members

But what's the point? To what end?

Some characters are meant to be incredible and then leave. I don't know why the GH canvas needs a reformed Heather. I don't know what she can do except eat up a salary. This show needs to get rid of characters.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I decided I would watch GH for May sweeps before finally giving up on it. It has not been looking promising but I did not hate today’s episode.  Here is hoping we see some big improvements fast.  

I would be more onboard for Heather’s redemption arc if Robin Mattson was playing her. Alley Mills is talented but it is not having the same impact it would with Robin. I also think it is in character for Laura to be part of this story.  If done properly we will get scheming Heather back and hopefully bonkers Heather is gone for good.  If Heather is sticking around at least they can write her true to character.

Edited by Efulton

• Members

Maybe we're heading to Heather trying to reform but ultimately reverting to her old ways before being sent off after an epic mental break. I'd be a fan of that more than anything, a slow burn descent back into madness. 

• Members

I reject a ton of things that have happened on GH.  That doesn't mean they aren't real. I appreciate the dedication to double down on this.

You want me to believe Liz, who was at home at the time looking at Aiden's paternity results, didn't notice a grown man breaking into her home and physically throwing a toddler into the street is more believable than a toddler opening an unlocked door and walking into the street?

Abby was not worth the trouble of going through all that rigmarole to kill her.  Franco should have just thrown her in front of Luke's car too lol.  

Thanks for the laughs though.

She got no justice either.  They told Michael she was just injured and then led him and Sam? to the morgue instead.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Wait a minute!  That's the kid who played Jack's son on "Will & Grace," lol!

What was even the point of Franco back then, except to give James Franco license to mock soaps as an "artistic experiment"?

• Members

No point.   I get it probably sounded okay on paper and was good buzz, but JF was clearly mocking GH, soaps, and the entire fanbase.  And Guza just kept running with it.  I am pretty positive Guza wanted Brenda to tie into the story, but Vanessa hard passed.  There was a whole thing about the numbers/signatures he put in paintings. It just didn't add up to much.  He was an actual serial killer that made money by taking pictures of serial killings as an artist and was famous, but super obsessed with Jason.   I liked when JF did the whole art exhibition in LA and just jumped off the roof so he was presumed dead though.  It was ridic but mildly entertaining.

• Members
Posted (edited)

Which was what was baffling to me. On paper I thought the idea was fun and buzzy for the show, but it quickly became clear Franco just wanted to piss on the show and they just kept giving him more airtime and big setpieces because Guza and Phelps were starstruck. I'm sure people remember that big MOCA thing with Franco's weird-ass Hollywood friends and it was certainly more entertaining than a lot of the last decade, but let's at least have some self-respect, GH.

Edited by Vee