ARTICLE: Back from Maternity Leave, Christel Khalil Sets Return to ‘The Young and the Restless’

• Webmaster
Christel Khalil, Lily Winters, The Young and the Restless, The Young & the Restless, Young and the Restless, Young & the Restless, Young and Restless, Young & Restless, Y&R, #YR, #YoungandRestless

It’s been over two months since fans last saw Christel Khalil on “The Young and the Restless” as Lily Winters, but the wait for her return is almost over!

Last week, in an Instagram story, Khalil posted a short but receptive message, captioning a photo of herself standing in a group shot alongside co-stars Bryton James (Devon) and Eric Braeden (Victor), which said, “Back At It!”

Although an on-air return date has not been announced, fans can at least look forward to seeing Khalil back in Genoa City soon, more than two months since her character departed to be with her daughter Mattie, who had been among several (fictional) Standford University students trapped on campus by a wildfire that surrounded them. Lily went to spend time with Mattie to support her as she dealt with the trauma.

In a June 2023 post on Instagram, Khalil revealed that she was pregnant with her second child, her first with fiancé Sam Restagno — Khalil has a son, Michael Caden, from a previous relationship.

Although the date of birth for the couple’s child remains a mystery, Khalil did share in another Instagram post that they were expecting a boy. In a post highlighting her baby bump and the bond between mother and father, Khail said, “Getting closer to meeting our baby boy…”

In a 2020 interview with Soap Opera Digest, Khalil said of her relationship with Restagno, “We kind of hit it off right away. He’s Canadian, so he was really nice [laughs]. Another big one for me was that he wasn’t in the same industry. I felt that was all I was around. It was just a different conversation with Sam, but there were a lot of other great things about him. We went out on our first date two weeks later and had so much fun together. About six months later, I knew he was the one.”

Khalil and Restagno met in 2013.

Note: The post Back from Maternity Leave, Christel Khalil Sets Return to ‘The Young and the Restless’ appeared first on the Soap Opera Network website.

Read More

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic