DAYS: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lol!  Also if you vaguely read the TLDR of the court documents between Dee and her ex-husband.  He's the ass.  If SR is part of it that's on her, but DH is lucky to be rid of him.

I don't even like Maggie and I don't know why anyone would want her off the show.  She's been on the show for years and years.  She's part of the history of the Hortons.  

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She’s eating up a contract that could go to someone else, probably even two actors. She adds nothing to the show and hasn’t since the 80s. She’s a waste of space and money. If Days won’t outright get rid of her, drop her to recurring and show her once a month. 

• Members

I thought she was quite good, too. 

This could be a good time to age up Arianna Horton...and maybe NOT cast a blonde actress since the character is supposed to be half Latina.

I think we already know how much you dislike the Hortons.

• Members

Just the old crones Maggie and Julie and random Hortons or Hortons who haven’t appeared in 30+ years. The Hortons I love are Jennifer (Missy) and her family, Hope and her family, and Lucas and his family.

Bring back Jennifer (Missy), Jack, JJ, Abby, Hope, Bo, Shawn, Ciara, Claire, Will, Sonny, Arianna, Allie, and Henry. 

She can’t act. Go back and watch the scenes where Maggie tried to kill herself. Soooo bad! 

• Members

Days is budget-conscious so toss the dead weight. Rogers, Taylor, Koslow, Harry, Nichols, and Evans all need to be demoted to recurring.

Klein, Godfrey, Telfer, Vaughan, Wilson, Martsolf, and Gering can all take a hike too. 

Use that money to bring back fan faves like Eileen Davidson, Alison Sweeney, Jason Cook, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Louise Sorel, Missy Reeves, Matt Ashford, Casey Moss, Charles Shaughnessy, Patsy Pease, Charlotte Ross, Christie Clark, Patrick Muldoon, Kirsten Storms, Farah Fath, Brody Hutzler, Andrea Hall, Peter Reckell, Kristian Alfonso, Lisa Rinna, etc, etc. 

Edited by Lye-C

• Members

LOL I searched a little, and from what I can tell, it's basically digital now. Their archives and new stuff is at

https://playgirlplus.com/ and it's $12.95 a month to subscribe. On IG and Twitter, they have about 25k followers, which isn't exactly huge. I don't think this is some great move by DAYS actors unless they got a decent payday out of it.

• Members

I bought Playgirl when Jett Carver went full frontal and I’d buy it again if any of these others do as well. 

Eileen has returned as recently as last April so it’s weird that you think she doesn’t want to be here.