GH: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

We've gone over the bizarre permutations of GH's various attempts to bring back the Brownstone not long ago, lol - Elizabeth's place is supposed to be the very same Brownstone as in classic eras. Frank and Ron attempted to resurrect it briefly in 2014-2015 with Michael and ELQ announcing they were renovating the classic building with great fanfare and it was unrecognizable then, then kind of vanished. Now it's sort of similar to that refurb but still definitely barely recognizable as a 'Brownstone'-type place. Still I can't complain that they are attempting to use a classic location in name only, even if I think it should look more like the classic set.

I do love that Laura has a penthouse set appropriate to her stature - I wondered for a time if it was Todd's old penthouse from OLTL all the way from NYC but I highly doubt that; I assume it's actually Sonny's old penthouse redone. There is karmic justice to me in Mayor Laura having his giant space while he is relegated to a single paltry room tricked up to vaguely give the impression of his old one.

Anna openly acknowledged a few days ago that she was stuck living at the Metro Court again; this is something Finola apparently complained about in the early 2010s and she allegedly made a point of getting her own set at contract time. She got the redone Chandler Mansion from AMC and now it's gone, I hope she gets a new one.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ava being so chummy with Sonny and Nina is so weird to me. It’s been a while so I may be wrong but didn’t this ho kill Kate and Sonny killed AJ in cold blood because Kate was too lazy to write Ava instead of AJ

Please register in order to view this content

Also didn’t NinaStafford literally cut Avery out of Ava?!

• Members

Believe me, I've been ranting about it for years.

At least with the Nina/Ava stuff they've discussed and acknowledged in recent times how strange their current BFFship is given their history. I guess I can sort of buy it because they've talked about it and because they're both deeply fucked-up people whose saga goes back decades. But the Sonny, etc. stuff is ridiculous to me. No way.

• Members

^^ This. And the change of sets in the 2010's was due to the shïtty camera change, which I hated. Colours all turned yellow except for grey.

It's Erica Kane's penthouse from the Los Angeles years, which was also re-used as Ava's New York penthouse and Lucy's CoeCoe Cosmetics headquarters when Sabrina & Felix visited her to bring back the Nurse's Ball. Each time just re-dressed.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Hahaha no, she didn't cut out the baby. She gave Ava inducing drugs which made Ava go into labor. Then MS/Nina stole the baby and ran to Canada.

I will forever chuckle when I see people type that Nina cut the baby out of Ava's womb. Good grief.

And can they please let Sonny pour himself a bourbon now that he has thrown some glassware while sober? Nina henpecking Sonny about alcohol (while constantly drinking her giant glass of wine) was the only reason he has been teetotaling with his never-ending glass of water with a lemon wedge floating in it. He drank for years and years before Nina. Now he doesn't even have a glass of champagne at a celebration.

• Members

Heck, me, too. The info that she did is widespread. Maybe even ubiquitous. Like that rumor that Agnes Nixon loaded AW's core family onto a plane & crashed it & them, all dead. 

Also apparently Micheal Easton, at a fan event this weekend, was telling fans that GH has been either gathering their data incorrectly or interpreting it wrong. Speaking of online platforms, whether it is stroke tally or not allowing for bots or multiple accounts, etc. and it caused them to show that Peter August was a success & also that Finn is popular, So, now they know something's wrong but aren't sure how to fix it. If anyone else hears an account of this, please confirm. 

And, last but not least, new information about NAC. Instead of being yes he is gone or no he is returning, the latest info - all new & different - is that they don't know. (WHAT?!!) It is up to them but they can't decide. Jesus, Mary & Joseph, they've been trying to decide "their Cassadine problem" for months now. Maybe it's good because now PM will have input. Some want to go ahead & recast & get underway with the new guy. Some want to squeeze as much out of NAC as they can. 

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
combine 2 posts