2024: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

I suspect there may have been some bad blood in regards to Dan, when there was no bad blood at all with Chris. 

Okay, I'm going to retract this statement. I looked at Frank when Dan O'Connor, who was sitting right beside him, won & that was not a hug you give to anyone you have bad blood with! Later on, what he said was something to the effect of the Missing In Action Chris Van Etten, so he must have gotten himself misplaced & wasn't with the rest of them, and that is why his name was called out at the mic but Dan's wasn't & we know Dan had been present at least earlier. This is my new story & I'm sticking with it. 

Edited by Contessa Donatella
more

• Administrator

Always nice to see some diversity and daytime-outsiders getting an opportunity.  And he joined as a BDW

Thanks for news @Errol.  Dan has worked with Ron at OLTL and GH

• Administrator

So Marin was only listed as script editor for 3 episodes.  I guess Beall or Beldner (I don't even know who edits the show) was away for those episodes and couldn't do it. 

• Members

Well, when Patrick left, there was an early report that named CVE as co-HW again but almost immediately ERROL posted that it was an error but to stay tuned because there might be more changes coming. So, yes, there is & has been & continues to be some confusion!!! WHOA. I'm with you. IDK either!