B&B September 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Except I think it meant more then and didn’t just happen after 2 glances at one another. The show is so bad now that it doesn’t really matter - people are divorced (annulled) and in bed with someone else, pregnant and married the next day.  I almost think at that time- the writers knew to just let Susan Flannery turn basic into magic on her own.  

• Members

at this point and this boredom that is the show... I will kill for Brooke to bang Liam just as Hope is sure she should be with him again. I know its done million times before but Im literally dying for something fun and cheap and typical Bold.

• Members

9-19

I know that Brooke IS NOT in here picking on ANYONE for having sex in the office given her track record. And YAASSS to Hope calling her out on that. I was like BROOKE...

Please register in order to view this content

I just can't believe that they are all attacking Hope for actually...ACTING HER AGE. And we know I have NO COMPLAINTS on getting Thomas shirtless. lol.

Oooh see...a flashback done right...I didn't know Eric was having a hand problem and that was why RJ was with him. But that said...I can't believe (okay I can) Ridge is making it all about him and feeling hurt that RJ is designing with Eric. 

Donna SHUT UP. That said...nice to see all the Logan women together. 

Also nice to see there was TWO storylines going on again. While I like the slow build on Eric vs Ridge, it was on every day and could use another storyline going on.