• Members

In my own words because I'm not typing the entire thing down lol

Sona: Sonny helps Nina keep the faith as their family grows. Sonny also goes to BLQ's help in an attempt to facilitate a truce. Nina warns Drew about his bond with Carly

Crew/Obrecht: Carly and Drew's bond is tested by secrets. Carly crosses swords with Obrecht.

Purtis/Jordan/Taggert/Stella: At the wedding, a potential reckoning over Trina's paternity occurs. Stella is absent. An innocent gesture on Trina's part may bring the Ashford family to their knees.

Esme/Ryan/Heather: they go on the run. Ryan wants to tie up loose ends with Ava and Felicia. Esme's baby makes an ill timed arrival

Laura: tries to keep peace between Nik and Spencer. By the end of the month, she makes an enemy of an old aquaintance

Ava: Ava's door is darkened twice over and her home at spoon island will run red with blood and  the body count will only increase by the revelations

Vanna:Keep a low profile and work with Felicia

Victor: on the hunt for a missing family member, but mourning won't stop his plans

Sprina: Arrive at a big point in their relationship as they face huge personal revelations

Sante: Go on a mission, but may meet their maker instead

Fiz: Elizabeth completes her confession to Finn and weighs making another confession to the police

Millow:Happy about baby but a change in willow's prognosis may cut happiness short

Austin: Mason causes him and others trouble. Austin's timing is a mixed bag. He helps on PC resident with some dead weight and he may become dead weight himself

Chalynn: struggle finding something to stick on Linc

Jex: Confront the truth on their relationship and he puts his future in her hands

Cam: the truth about Esme has Cam reeling

Cody: gets a reprieve from Sam, but perceives another crime may be in progress and tells Dante

Alexis/Greg: Alexis goes to the police with her own sleuthing reveals a startling connection. Greg turns down an offer to work at the invader

Sasha: plays a huge role in making sure justice is done

Maxie: memorializes britt

Scott/Obrecht: Scott speaks up when Obrecht can't. Obrecht may have the one thing someone else in PC really needs. Scott's decision to protect a loved one may cost him another - Obrecht

Brad/Selina: Brad grieves Britt and finds support in Selina

Felicia/Mac: Ryan puts their relationship to the test

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I'm still trying to think about it.

Dr. O due to her thinking Esme is the Hook and wants revenge and Laura gets mixed up in that mess? I mean, they don't know each other too well but are connected by Scott and his past history with Laura...which would tie into the drama about to happen above with Scott and Orbecht. 

• Members

I suspect Ava's not going to kill Nikolas (he'll be killed by Heather for trying to hurt Esme), but Ryan's body is going to be found on Spoon Island after trying to kidnap her, so Ava will need Austin to help her get rid of the body, which will set up an Ava/Austin romance that I am not looking forward to.  And they scheme together to frame Mason for the crime.

Reminder: I am worse at predicting GH plots than Sylvia Browne on Montel

Edited by j swift

• Members

I gotta say, Cam and Esme did have chemistry. And it would be nice to see if he could make her human, which he unfortunately couldn’t do for his slutty ex

Please register in order to view this content

Hopefully, Joss will get so fixated on them that Dex will dump her ass 

And as for an Ava/Austin pairing