DAYS: September 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, the 7 month lag (6 in the can & one written & vetted & rewritten) was their life saver to keep them on the air this past 10 years & now I fear it is going to be their worst enemy. And, the other thing that is hanging over them is that their legacy shows, I believe, could bring in subscribers by the droves but they're not playing that card. Why? Or I guess it is Why Not? They're one of the special half dozen shows that never wiped & they are now positioned on a streaming service where they could exploit 14,000 episodes!! Even if all they did was begin with the first 2-5 yrs of Bill Bell written shows, the earth would move. Why aren't they doing it?

• Members

So I actually watched early this morning. Chandler looked so good in that teel cardigan sweater.

Please register in order to view this content

What a hunk! The scenes with Chad and Sonny were nice. When did Will become Dr. Will Evans? Will putting him under and telling him that he was relaxed now and Sonny saying he sure was with a smile as Chad snickered was. Sonny recalls the night and how he was stabbed and the pain he felt. He remembers smelling Vanilla. 

Leo and Gwen patch things up temporarily to figure out who is framing him. First Leo thinks it's Nancy who hates him that much. Gwen says she is too nice to be a killer. Gwen points the finger at Leo ex Jackie Cox character. Leo says he's afraid of blood and it can't be him. Leo realizes who it is framing him. Gwen is who and we see Nancy say Craig as Craig is shown and the episode ends.

The rest of the show was boring with Xander, Sarah and Jack. It got to the point where I just started fast forwarding the scenes of theirs. 

Nancy accepting the marriage proposal from Clyde was ridiculous! 

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

To Ron, Craig is shocking even though people were calling it months ago.  It would be shocking if it was Jennifer, but that's even worse than Craig.  Jen wouldn't do that even high on pills.  I just don't know how they are going to even explain Craig.  He spent 55 plus years on earth as a non-homicidal, mostly loving husband and father and just decides to come out, get married to Leo and started killing people too?   Maybe it is someone shocking.  Maybe it's Alex.   It's right up RSW's acting "strengths" to play a serial killer.

• Members

Ron's stories never make sense. It makes zero sense Craig would waste his time on someone like Leo, to be so anger with rage that he'd start stabbing people to death. 

Jennifer being high on drugs and stabbing Abby?? Maybe Abigail found out and things got heated? Maybe Jennifer was drugging it up since her mother was killed by Gwen?

• Members

I believe when Jen and Maggie were talking Jennifer said she has been taking the pills since Laura died.  I suppose Jen could have been so high she was hallucinating and thought she was killing Gwen and not Abby.   

Yeah, I never pictured Craig with Leo.  He's gay not someone who's lost all taste and common sense.  You know they will explain this away with Craig having a mental breakdown and that's why he did it.  The pain of losing Leo made him lose his mind. 

• Members

I just finished watching the show & I can't believe we had to go through that 2 days where Sarah was so sure that she had to leave Xander because he took money to break up someone's marriage! And, now, Maggie gave her a rather candid talking to & she's gone back to him?!!! Why is it that people think Allie is wishy-washy again? It's Sarah who is wishy-washy! Good grief. Now they've kissed & made up.

And, Nancy broke up with Clyde! She overheard him on the phone saying he didn't want her to know & decided that was the final straw, something illegal, immoral, or both! When the secret was a ring & down on one knee, blah blah marry me & she cried & said YES. They are weird.

Then, of course, Craig walks in the door. Sheesh.

• Members

I wasn't too sure Jennifer had started with the pills. I remember Abigail telling Chad there were two of them before she lost consciousness after the stabbing. She obviously saw her killer why didn't she just blurt it out? I can see Jennifer hullcinating thinking it was Gwen. 

Craig and Leo were so icky together. I can't believe Craig a successful hot doctor would find someone like Leo even appealing.

• Members

I really can't stand Sarah, so it's easier for me to ff or just do something else when she's on screen.  At least she's not acting like Renee anymore.  To think I actually used to like Sarah/Xander.

Nancy/Clyde are such a ridiculous pairing.  They have nothing in common, no build up, no chemistry and, again, Nancy was a stable, sane person her entire life and after being with Craig 30 plus years she's going to up and marry a guy a few months later?

The Abby death scene reminded me of Kate/Connie on GH where she spelled out the initials of her killer in blood instead of verbalizing it-so silly.  I guess after talking it out on here there is a logical way to make Jen Abby's killer.  Why would she hurt Sonny though?  Did he find out the truth?  I bet Jen smells like Vanilla lol

I have a hard time believing anyone would find Leo appealing.  Their love scenes were super awkward. Craig could obviously very easily snag a much better guy.  

• Members

Absolutely, literally almost the whole show was people talking about Sarah & Xander with Maggie nearly telling Sarah she's being stupid! I will say that when they let Suzanne Rogers get tough with someone she can definitely deliver the goods. Sarah talking to Maggie. Maggie talking to Sarah. Xander went to Jack's so he's talking to Jack. Jack's giving Xander advice so Jack is talking to Xander & referring to becoming a reporter. (??#@!) Geeze Louise.

• Members

For whatever reason Xander/Sarah get a lot of airtime and do a lot of nothing.  They are either fighting about something or making out in their hotel room.  I am glad all the drugging and amnesia/Renee stuff is over, but I don't think Sarah should have been eliminated as a suspect so early.  Today's Sarah/Xander/Maggie/Jack scenes had more screentime than Nancy and Clyde's entire relationship.