Y&R and B&B April (and late March) spoilers

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There is an SOD article about this. At the end of the article,
Amelia Heinle says: "The direction this goes into is not what you would expect. There's a random act that surprises everyone."

Perhaps the  "not what you'd expect"  is the car accident?
But I don't know what the "random act" is.   Does a passerby rescue Victoria from the burning car, and if so, who?

And I'm still wondering how Rey exits.  The plan was for Rey, Chelsea, and Connor to go to the hockey game in Chicago together, but we don't know if they actually go.  I have to wonder if Rey is in a simultaneous car accident, near where Victoria crashes?  Or perhaps Chelsea is in a simultaneous accident. Is Rey a passerby who rescues Victoria and/or Chelsea, and does he die trying? I have no idea, I'm just thinking aloud.

Edit to add:
Wed. April 20
"Sharon experiences déjà vu."
Speculation that this is a loved one in a car accident.  (Rey?)

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I have not watched Y&R in years, and I never liked AH as Victoria, but watching her in this car accident promo has actually made me think that she was doing a good job there. I cannot say that for MTS and her lines from the promo, which sound terrible. Is MTS not trying anymore?

• Members

Y&R: Sally/Adam, week of 18 April 
Wed. 20 April: "Sally catches Adam off guard."
Sally wonders if Adam is genuinely worried about Victoria, or if he is simply waiting to take advantage of the situation.  Adam begins to wonder if maybe he is a horrible person after all. Sally responds by pointing out she wouldn't be falling in love with him if he really had such nefarious intentions. (She doesn't *plan* to tell him she loves him, it just slips out in that context.)

• Members

Which proves Sally is dumber than a bag of hair.

And Adam wondering whether he is a horrible person after all is like Blanche Devereaux on "The Golden Girls" wondering if Rose is right about her being self-centered.

It's a mysterious individual who turns out to be the REAL Ashland Locke!

(I'm kidding, I haven't a clue what she's talking about.)

• Members

MTS' delivery comes off as very indifferent in that promo. After seeing her, the first thing that came to mind is " has Victoria been in these injury crises so often that it's become 'old hat' and Nikki no longer truly cares?" MTS looked disengaged and looked more as if Nikki heard Victoria complain about getting a pebble in her shoe or something.

Is this accident going to incapacitate Victoria in such a way that her estranged husband will become her caretaker or something like that? It wouldn't surprise me if JG would steal elements of the Josh Lewis paralysis story, where an embittered Josh ended up living with H.B. and Reva.

Nah, Josh probably never even watched one episode of Guiding Light. 

• Members

B&B: Carter/Quinn, week of 18 April
Grace had blackmailed Carter regarding Paris. In order to protect Paris, Carter pushes her back to Zende. But Carter still cares about Paris.  For Carter, Paris was the right woman at the wrong time.  Quinn overhears Carter telling Paris that they(Carter/Paris) are done. Quinn later asks Carter about this and he tells Quinn the truth. During their conversation, Quinn and Carter admit to still having some feelings for one another.

Mon. 18 April: Carter gets committed to doing the right thing.

Tues. 19 April: Quinn and Carter take a walk down memory lane.

Wed. 20 April: Carter gets Quinn to make an admission of her feelings.

• Members

Re: Victoria’s accident. This being JG’s Y&R, my guess is Victoria will probably need a kidney transplant following being seriously injured and Ashland turns out to be a perfect match, so he donates one of his to save her life. All the Newman’s are surprised and thankful for the sacrifice. Nate tells Ashland how proud he is of Ashland and how it’s never too late to become a good guy. Ashland gets a job as a hospital administrator and wooes Victoria back. In the end, a big surprise party is thrown for Ashland by everyone in honor of becoming a good guy. 

I figured Rey’s ending would come during May sweeps and be something off screen. If Rey dies at least make it interesting; a heart attack while having sex with Chelsea?

• Members

Maybe Victoria wakes up and thinks she is still happy with Ashland and they play the'she is too fragile right now to face the truth so everyone has to do along with it and pretend Ashland and Victoria are happily married.'

Have you not been watching? They'll just have Ashland either be forgiven or pretend it never happened.

See 

Chelsea

Adam

Phyllis

Victor etc etc

I think she is probably as annoyed and depressed with the show as the viewers.

Stuck in ugly, unflattering costumes on tiny sets playing a supporting role in boring stories.

This is not the Nikki she used to play.

• Members

Yeah, I'm with you, @Paul Raven.  They'll probably have Victoria develop amnesia as a result of the accident.  She won't remember all the terrible things that Ashland did to undermine her and her family's business.  And everyone will agree that reminding her of the truth will only hamper her recovery. 

So...sigh...Ashland will get his opportunity to win back Victoria's love.  Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it all ends with another, damn Newman spawn, lol.

I don't blame MTS for checking out at this point.  She probably doesn't even need the paycheck.  She's just there, because it gives her something to do in between trips to Rodeo Drive.

Even better, after Rey and Chelsea do the do, they are stabbed to death in their sleep by the Genoa City Slasher.

Edited by Khan

• Members

From what I am reading in this thread, I was also thinking that amnesia could figure into Victoria’s state of being incapacitated in some way where she accepts that Ashland is the one to take care of her. It should be more than just amnesia though, it should be an actual serious injury where she will need care, by the looks of the crash.

I understand that MTS may be feeling like a hamster on a wheel with the repetitive and dull stories but as an actor, shouldn’t she be faking it?

• Members

Egads I'm reading everyone's predictions ... such as ...Victoria needing care, needing a transplant, having amnesia, whatever, with Ashland to the rescue and being forgiven.  You're all probably right and I hate it. (I don't hate any of you, I just hate that JG writes such crap).

I just want Victoria to be a strong badass woman.

I don't want Victoria to forgive Ashland.  She can thank him if he does anything helpful, but she should still be smart and savvy and keep him out of her life.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I've seen lots of speculations (on twitter/messageboards etc)  that there might be more than one car accident the same GenoaCity day.  Maybe that's what Victoria swerves to avoid? another car? or maybe she swerves to avoid an accident that had just occurred?
Maybe Rey dies in one of the cars, or he dies rescuing someone. Just speculations.

I think the speculating comes from these things:

Jordi said his final scenes were taped around 22 March so they should air during week of 25 April (if things were filmed in order).

The buildup of Rey/Chelsea/Connor planning to go to the hockey game in Chicago, and then the mysterious spoiler "Sharon experiences déjà vu."   

And Missy Claire Egan posting 24 March (and then deleting) a picture of a prop that is Chelsea's driver license.   Maybe Chelsea is driving in another car? Maybe she's not driving? She could be a passenger who is temporarily unconscious (but fine) and they search her purse to check her ID.

Then again, all those clues could be red herrings.  Maybe Rey goes to Florida to visit family and dies offscreen.  Maybe Chelsea shows her ID to buy booze at the hockey game.  Maybe Sharon experiences déjà vu about the coffee at Crimson Lights.

Edited by janea4old