Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I already have the Marlena barbie and I am not even ashamed to say that lol.  It's on display in my dining room like a boss.  My family just ignores it. 

Please register in order to view this content

It looks like I can get an autographed cook book for 30 bucks from Dee?  Nothing about her screams top chef but it's an option lol.

I feel like everyone is ignoring the obvious with Johnny, but Marlena/John are trying to perform an exorcism without religious help so I guess they are distracted.

• Members

The Chad, Sonny and Will stuff was the best part of today's episode. First off, Zach did a great job with the material today. Those tears...  Actually all three actors did well. Chad works so much better when he's around Sonny and Will. 

I can get on board with Sonny and Will doing this out of revenge. That is something that makes sense enough for me. Will is still Sami Brady's son and I always felt Sonny could have a vengeful/ruthless side. Which I feel DAYS did try to do for a bit when Freddie was in the role and fighting with Brady over Titan, but it mostly just failed. Now we actually have a capable actor in the role, they might have better success this time. 

• Members

This Possession story makes me want to go on a rant about how the initial Possession was high quality art.  And I hate the Possession, but there was a story told from beginning, middle, to end.  This apparently is my low bar because I don't think any story is being told like that today.

I can't even blame MM for this being bad.  Belle's "Possession" should be epic and it's so dull.

• Members

This story is really bad. Johnny devil is cringe worthy. All the fuss to get into the room when he could've turned into Shawn but why bother when everything in the room that was happening was done outside the room. Just stupid as hell! Makes zero sense!!

The best part was the close up of Chandler Massey's hot a$$!! and the make out scenes with Sonny and Will. @Faulkner

The Abby, Chad and Leo scenes were so badly acted.

Craig is just dumb beyond words. Who in their right mind falls for Leo?

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I think it's been said that Carson Boatman isn't exactly Marlon Brando, but it has to be hard for even the actors to follow this [!@#$%^&*] show of a story.

I think Deidre and Drake are just good vets and read their lines and say [!@#$%^&*] it, but it's probably hard for newbie actors to understand this mess.

I don't know why Craig would ever fall for Leo.  He's gay.  He hasn't lost complete sense of his personal taste.  Anyhow, I don't feel bad for him.  He deserves what he gets.

• Members

Probably should be in the classic Days thread but I wanted to reply to this

Billie was placed in Bo's orbit much earlier than Curtis' death. Cash - who I think was Billie's dealer - was harassing Billie and Bo defended her. Then Lawrence blackmailed Taylor into helping him set up Bo with a Bo lookalike named Mitch (lol) and Mitch beat up Cash, who named Bo as his attacker. Billie helped Bo through that situation. This was around the same time that Marlena and John were having hot springs shenanigans and then pregnant Marlena had that brief bout of amnesia where she looked after by Wendy who at that time was being played by Lark Voorhies. Anyway Taylor ended up dead (not sure what happened to Mitch in the end).

Shortly afterward Vivian's schemes to frame Carly for a series of killings at the hospital kicked off which eventually resulted in Carly being buried alive. And Billie pretty much swooped in the minute the funeral was over to comfort Bo. Then Billie discovered that Curtis was alive and was the shooter that had shot Rebecca (aiming for Kristen I think?). Curtis then went off to LA but Bo figured out that the shooter had gone to LA so Billie went off to LA in an attempt to warn Curtis before Bo got to him. And so Bo and Billie ended up having an LA adventure whilst Carly had now been dug up but had amnesia and thought she still loved Lawrence. Eventually Bo found out Carly was alive but she left with Lawrence. And then a couple of weeks after that Curtis was murdered.

Edited by Dion

• Members

Thank you for filling in the blanks!  I go off memory a lot and am wrong often lol.  Literally, none of this rings a bell for me, but I do remember Taylor and thinking the character was going to be more important than she was.  

The show seemed to hang on to Carly/Bo longer than necessary and it seemed everyone was tired of it. 

I remember Marlena getting mugged going to the abortion clinic and Wendy.  Random lol.