Days of Our Lives: March 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought this Sarah/Renee thing was going to be something quick done as a tribute to the actress who passed away. I think that would’ve been fine. A couple episodes and give us some flashbacks, but the more they drag it out, the more ridiculous it becomes. 

• Members

I saw today's episode, of course Satan's shape-shifting turned Gabi against Jake.  Oh well, I'm  just glad to have some corporate storyline.

Also, Alex Marshall is a deep cut.  Is the character still alive (not that that matters

Please register in order to view this content

)?  They should bring that character back.  

• Members

This Sarah stuff is so bad. Last week when she was told she was Sarah, she said nope, Sarah is just a baby, can't be me. Now today when Xander shows her a picture of a very much adult Sarah, she's says that's Sarah. Renee can't think that Sarah is both a baby and an adult, writers. Also, she doesn't question why Tom and Alice have a plaque in the town square? They should be alive in her mind. This is horrendous. If I were Jamey, I wouldn't be taking credit for coming up with this story.

Is anyone going to call Maggie? SMH

"It's me, Johnny Angel!" LOL, what? Man, these scenes with Carson Boatman voicing "Johnny Angel" while JoDevil acts constipated are really bad.

And here we are sitting through yet another DiMera shareholders meeting. They're boring every single time. Can we please stop with these business stories? Or at least let Li Shin bang someone on the conference table.

Why was Gwen dressed like Carmen Sandiego today?

There is just way too much foolishness going on right now between "Renee" and JoDevil. I did at least like the ending with JoDevil revealing himself to Jake.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

This SaRenee story is not JG paying homage to Renee. It is JG paying homage to himself for remembering Renee.
It is not him telling a story about a character; it is him writing a story so that we would tell the story of him knowing so much about that character and the show.
Not only it stinks as a story but it reeks of the self-satisfied self-indulgence that led to it being written in the first place and there are few worst crimes for a writer imho.