September 11th Never Forget

• Members

Whenever September 11th rolls around like clockwork every danged  year (1) I feel sorry for my cousin whose birthday it is, (2) feel sorry for Anne Heche who was to have kicked off Day Two of a humongous book tour and only those of us who saw her the night before at the B&N on 14th St. got to participate, (3) remember everything we went through for about a year and a half minimum. We lived in Prospect Heights in Brooklyn at the time. southern enough tha we got a ton of air-borne debris our way. They told us we were New Yorkers & to man up & go out to eat, so, like fools, we did. Insteads we should have been getting all of our out-of-town relatives to send us face masks!!!! I had what my doctors generically diagnosed as Bronchial Crud annually for 4 years. What it was, was Super Bronchitis. I had to take 4 cycles per year of antibiotics and steroids. I will never take another steroid again, so help me God!

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Anne Heche onstage the night of Sept. 10, 2001, with a huge roomful of books & audio books (we got each.) and I asked her the first question. Of course it was about Marley & Vicky. Nearby was soap friends & press who asked the next questions. Their second stop was to have been Boston. Instead the book tour was over. tion