The SPICE GIRLS!!!

MarlandRulez

• Members

I was a huge fan of these saucy English pop vixens growing up! They brought so much FUN back to music with their wonderful catchy tunes and awesome personas!

I found the music video to one of my FAVORITE songs ever, Goodbye, after Geri (Ginger Spice) had left... its so moving!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc10-rZK3gk...20spice%20girls

also, there performance at the Brits (the English version of the Grammys) in 1997, was MAGNIF!!!! "Who Do you Think you Are" - another classic! Check out that Posh Spice strutting down the 'catwalk'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP3PdOC75Iw...20girls%20brits

spice1.jpg

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My aunt was manager at a Limited Too store and would give me Spice Girls lollipops (that had an AWESOME sticker inside) all the time.

I also LOVED, LOVED Spice World...

:wub:

Posh Spice was always my favorite, followed by Ginger Spice, Baby Spice, Scary Spice and Sporty Spice.

• Members

I LOVE them!!I went to their concert when they came to the US. I was totally obsessed with them. We had a Spice Girls club in 5th grade, and I was Posh Spice, but I got kicked out because I got in a fight with Baby Spice.

I didn't realize it until recently, though, that "2 Become 1" is about sex. :huh:

• Members

So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me you gotta listen carefully,

We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,

we got G like MC who likes it on an

Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,

and as for me you'll see,

Slam your body down and wind it all around

Slam your body down and wind it all around.

I loved Mel B signing that in Wannabe... its gotta be the best verse of any Spice Girl song ever or...

zigazig ah LOL

Oh anyone for a reunion album????

LOL thanks to this thread I've now had to dig through my music on my hard drive and listen to these songs for the first time in like ever! LOL Long live Spice :)

Archived