Y&R Cast New Kyle

• Members

I always can't help but be slightly disappointed when I hear most of these casting announcements.....I wasn't even really hoping for Kyle to return as long as there would be anyone who wouldn't write for him properly, but I guess I always sort of have my hopes up that they would've gone with more of a "name" younger soap star or, just somebody I particularly had in mind....(example: I always thought Colton Haynes from Arrow would've made a decent Kyle and looks enough like he would belong in the Abbott family....)

and yes I don't quite get the whole aussie thing either......I'm not saying Ashleigh Brewer on B&B is a bad actress but I think Ivy gets too much screentime already (and it doesn't help they just had to put her with one of the most overexposed males on the whole show Liam...) And I think we all still agree that Goddard has left everyone with a bad taste in their mouths.....so I'm sorry I'm rolling my eyes at this... but I will wait and see...

I will say this right now.....(Though it's not gonna happen....) I don't wanna see a Austin/Summer/Kyle or Mariah/Kyle/Kevin or Mariah/Kyle/Summer or even a Mariah/Summer/Austin/Kevin/Kyle whatever.......Kyle needs to be gay and paired with Fen.....and they need to bring Scotty back so they can first have Kyle chase after a straight Scotty, till brother Fen turns his head into his crotch.....errr direction.....

Also (this is my opinion btw) I have to be honest and say, I don't even think I would stomach another attempt at a younger generation Newman vs.Jabot thing with Noah.....These younger characters are just not ready for those type of stories and I'm sorry cause I know Y&R is a business oriented soap but I would not take these kids seriously trying to run their families business.......I already don't take most of the first generation young adults seriously with running their families business....

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived