B&B Promo - Brother of all Halloween Parties

Cheap21

• Members

I think it's kind of fun, if cheesy bad, but then I'm more into BB than B&B in recent years.

This is a smart 'stunt' - if I didn't know B&B, I'd think it was much younger and hip. B&B has certainly improved it's position in younger demo, so I have no problem with this type of promotion. This is the type of style young, goodlooking and RICH kids in LA should be doing - not getting married. They should be chasing parties, hook-ups, 'experimenting' with things, etc. I think B&B could pull it off without making it seem sleazy.

• Members

This is a smart 'stunt' - if I didn't know B&B, I'd think it was much younger and hip. B&B has certainly improved it's position in younger demo, so I have no problem with this type of promotion. This is the type of style young, goodlooking and RICH kids in LA should be doing - not getting married. They should be chasing parties, hook-ups, 'experimenting' with things, etc. I think B&B could pull it off without making it seem sleazy.

Ugh no, OLTL reboot tried that and just no.

• Members

Ugh no, OLTL reboot tried that and just no.

OLTL 2.0 didn't have a chance to flesh it out with all the sudden episode cuts and then wrap. Plus nuMathew - "just no." :) I think it would be very hard for any daytime soap to pull off this type of scene - the audience has been conditioned to want "love" and "marriage."

• Members

Isn't B&B an international show? Why stoop to this level of desperation for a stunt like this? I get that sweeps is coming up, but still.

They have steadily fallen in international markets. Ending a brief, cheap stunt that only takes up one or two episodes a year just because of declining international viewers doesn't make sense to me.

Archived