Big Brother (Live Feeds/Other Spoilers)

• Members

It's still early. It feels like 4 months but it's only been 4 weeks. I hope Andy is figured out this week. Boy is slick.

Re: Elissa and alcohol revealing her true self. IDK. I think she's genuinally a pretty good person but she's also very idealistic (church standards). Sort of a loopy HBIC. She comes off like somebody who has had enough money for longer than she has. She probably was the goody two shoe sister always ratting out Rachel. If she can stay sober in that house and not have too much more insane episodes (PMS? Something else?), I could see her parlaying this exposure into a multitude of buisness ventures.

I sincerely hope they dont give them any more alcohol this week especially if the show is rigged and they want Ms. Slater to survive a lil longer. I find her entertaining drunk, but it's a liability within the house.

She keeps on telling Judd how much she loves him and how she wants him in her life forever. If she got totally wasted, she'd be on him, lol.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think she puts on a front because of how shameful rachel made their family feel. She briefly spoke about it and was trying to tell people they dont understand how this eill effect their family and loved ones. Rachel i think spoke on s12 about how eher sister was always the favorite and could do no wrong and she talked about how she married a client. Elissa basically bagged a rich old man that i think did buisness with her father? Idk the story is hard to get out because it cuts to fish because i guess he didnt sign the waver and his ex wife def didnt about the kids.

I think that shes just as catty and bitchy as the rest of the cast honestly, just instead of being racist or misogynistic shes judgmental due to her religion.

I hate it when they dont get booze. Its so boring. maybe Elissa should be an adult and realize she shouldnt drink if she cant handle herself. They will prob get booze tomorrow after noms for drama. they may not tho if veto is sat depending on what kinda comp it is.

• Members

I think he wants her to put up Amanda and McCrae. I don't forsee her doing it.

Some of the scenes tonight are almost tailor made for Amanda to be on the block. The cockiness.

ETA:

A lot of them act more the ass with alcohol - Judd, Amanda, etc Elissa never cops to being drunk though which is an issue in and of itself. It's entertaining when you add alcohol to the mix but that's also kind of what helps get our biggest personalties in trouble and leads to near evictions.

• Members

yeah she wont go for it and told everyone about it. shes pissed they tried to save kait and get her out.

Aaryn said she isnt putting elissa up. She doesnt want her to stay, but she thinks this can help them.

Andy saying he will absolutely put elissa up.

sounds like candice/howard/spencer/elissa are the next 4 targets.

• Members

He's right though. There's 3-4 people (being real it's mostly just Amanda) running that house and if it's not stopped soon they'll ride it to the end. If players like Aaryn, Elissa and Helen don't detach sooner than later they're just going to be shark food.

• Members

Bwah, H & S are going to pitch He & El as the power duo to nominate. OMG, how stupid these men are. They're just pawns like you two.

Aaryn is being very cocky. She's unwittingly giving them a list of reasons why she needs to go sooner than later. I hope she keeps this up, lol.

ETA:

You could throw GM and Candice into the grouping. You're right about trust but it's so darn unfortunate. I'm hoping a new functional alliance will merge to take on the GT before it's too late.

• Members

GM and Howards Assistant are useless tho.

OMFG! Andy totally just listened in on mcc/amanda BASH him. i think. i tuned in right at the end. OK it was faked, they are seeing if you can overhear.

aaryn is way selling why she should win. this is HILARIOUS.

Howard listening to jessica simpson was the highlight of the night.

• Members

Eliss's fans didn't nominate her for eviction at least not intentionally. CBS did NOT make it clear that the MVP vote was different last week. I think a lot of people automatically went to the page and voted for Elissa thinking it was the same thing. There was no clear indication that it was a vote to be put on the block. Just using false numbers but it probably went something like 85% Aaryn, 10% Elissa (thinking she would be MVP) and then 5% GM. CBS screwed up. Im shocked they let it go through instead of nullifying the votes for her

• Members

it clearly stated what you were voting for. I dont think cbs should be expected to but up huge flashing signs and disclaimers about it. It said right at the top you are mvp and nominating the third person for eviction. if people cant or wont read big white letters then thats their fault.

there are huge pushes again for people to vote for elissa. shes a polorizing personality, is the most featured on the show, and a sibling of a two time player. im not sure whats so hard to believe about people hating her or wanting her on the block. it wasnt just people voting by mistake.

yes, let null any votes for elissa because theres no way the audiences doesnt just absolutely love her.

• Members

I disagree. They have never, ever changed up the page on things we vote for. Be it americas player, have/have not food, etc... it clearly states in big, bold, all caps words that you are mvp and nominating a houseguest. They announced it on the show. There no way to make it idiot or lazy proof.

• Members

No it doesnt. There is no distinction in the text format to distinguish that change. Plus how many people dont watch the show and only follow feeds? People on here do that. The CBS page does look the same. Im sure people dont read the small caption on the top and just go to vote since it says Big Brother MVP vote as its always said every week. I think its easy to see why there would be confusion with how it went down last week

• Members

Sorry, its not in caps, but it does CLEARLY state what you are voting for. They are big white letters that say you are MVP and nominating a houseguest tho.

I voted 3 hours before the show even aired here and hadnt checked the boards or feed recaps at all and read about it. it really wasnt hard.

It says Big Brother MVP because this is the mvp vote. the MVP twist is still going. It isnt a new twist. Instead of voting for the mvp to nom someone we are the mvp nom someone it clearly explains that.

2d6p53c.jpg

I am not saying nobody was confused, i ams aying its their own fault and that confusion sure as hell wasnt the only reason elissa went up. between kait and aaryn being nom, she prob feel 3rd and i dont understand why thats impossible to believe.

Archived