Behind The Scenes Rumors

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These are onscreen couples who could not get along when off camera. It says most of them hated one another.

1) Robert Kelker-Kelly & Kristian Alfonso (the book says she refused to sign her contract unless he was fired)
2) James Kiberd & Kate Collins
3) Luke Perry & Shannon Doherty
4) Judi Evans & Vincent Irizarry
5) Nancy Grahn & Lane Davies (it does say they later resolved their differences)
6) Jessica Tuck & Joe Lando (he wanted to quit after the first week instead of work with her; they later became friends)
7) Tristan Rogers & Sharon Wyatt (she was mad because he told the producers not to hire her; after the romance between the two was dropped they became friends)
8) Robert S. Woods & Jacqueline Courtney
9) Susan Lucci & Lee Godart
10) Michael E. Knight and Cady McClain (argued constantly during their first run together about courtesy; some arguments got very very loud. when he returned in 1992 they became friends.

• Members

10 of the Biggest Law Suits Associate With Soaps

1) Days of Our Lives vs. Bill Bell
2) Emmons Carlson vs. Irna Phillips
3) Gordon Thomson vs. Dynasty
4) The Dobsons vs. NBC and New World
5) General Hospital vs. Tia Carrere
6) Donna Reed vs. Dallas
7) Anita Clay Cornfield vs. Falcon Crest
8) Brent Jasmer vs. Geraldo
9) Eileen Fulton vs. Celebrity Sleuth Magazine
10) Brenda Dickson vs. Columbia Pictures

• Members

I remember last year Stephen Martines was on twitter trying to hit on Lindsey Morgan.

RKK is known for sexual harassing females on every soap he's been on. That's why I don't understand why the hell they tracked him down to hire him back.

More recent since I saw it discussed today but the rumor is that Peter Bergman did not like Blake Hood so that contributed to why he was fired from Y&R.

Archived