GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was a parody of this type of reveal (I think it was this movie) where Gig Young had a secretary, and he was convinced that she'd look like a swan once he took off her glasses. He asked her to take them off, and...she looked like a woman who was struggling to see without glasses. She looked better with them on. He made a quip and then said she could put them back on.

• Members

GH is really trying to kill my love for my favorite character. Throwing food at a benefit for her dead bf/little sister? Trashy. At least Sonny went after her. I see what you're doing here Ron, next time have her throw a knife, glass, or bomb at Carly.

• Members

I read the Twitter recap, and this doesn't even make sense to me. I don't care about Brenda at all, but if a roll was gonna be thrown, it would be Carly who tosses it first and not Brenda. Brenda never really sank to Carly's level that I recall. I have a feeling that not only is Brenda going under the bus, it's going to back up a few times before all is said and done, especially after reading a snippet from V!

• Members

Frisco and Felicia belong together. I know people on here hate on Frisco and they hate on Carlivati. But Frisco is one of the most popular characters in GH history and I think Ron has done a great job on GH since he's come on.

Bob Guza almost killed this show with Mobcentric bullcrap. The 80s and early 90s of GH were must see TV, and Frisco and Felicia were part of it. As well as a lot of the characters Ron and Frank have been able to bring back.

• Members

It's almost like Brenda (or VM) decided she didn't give a !@#$%^&*] anymore and she is just trying to be as entertaining as possible, any former characterization be damned. And Sonny defended her when she started it! If Katoonie wasn't Sonny already designated cray-cray love interest I would think she is headed toward a nervous breakdown. I really don't think the Brenda of old would ever just pull on a party dress and antagonize Carly at an event for Robin after the breakup of her engagement. It's ridiculous and really was rather entertaining, but it's not Brenda. Not Brenda at all even teenage Brenda might cringe at this behavior. The best way I can explain it is that VM is playing the Brenda version of LW's Carly, if that makes sense. Although extra points to Brenda for literally calling Carly a miserable skank. I LOL'ed for sure

• Members

^^^ I read the "miserable" skank part and I can't wait to see it. lol

That ranks right up there with AJ's "you skanked your own mother's husband". LMAO! That will always be one of my favs!

But back to Brenda! Upset with Carly for assisting in the break up of the engagement to a man she didn't want? Really? She loses her leverage over Sonny so I guess that is why she might go to extremes. That is the only way this makes sense.

Archived