B&B: 2 Guiding Light actors join the show

• Members

Rosie is hardly mentioned and hasn't been onscreen in months,Thomas and Dayzee was 2 years ago, there was never an actual triangle with Amber she wanted Marcus for a few epis before backing off and letting Dayzee have him, and that texting storyline was crap and lasted about 5 minutes. I may not be in love with the black storyline on Y&R but at least those characters get an actual damn story! And please don't use the 30 minute show excuse for B&B because I've seen better side stories on 30 minute shows involving black characters. Again how is standing around supporting the white characters good? Isn't that what the black people do on GH?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved them together on GL! They had a fun chemistry with each other, and they were one of the bright spots of the Peapack era. I'm so desperate for a day-to-day soap right now, it's ridiculous. I just miss it, and if this gets me to tune into B&B, more power to them. Lawrence's fine assets are an added bonus.

• Members

Thank you! I saw a picture of her and thought she was pretty cute. I guess she didn't last very long, I see that the role was recast. All I really knew about Leah was the controversy over her radical SORASing.

Lillian looks like Diane Schuur.

Archived