Y&R December Discussion 2012

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eddie G is Kenny G's long lost brother....sorry bad joke but I couldnt resist.

Khan I feel that you are correct on this observation. This show needs is still reeling from the damage that MAB did and who knows if it can every truly be repaired. They've started with an overhaul behind the cameras, now I say they do an overhaul in front of the cameras and wittle down the cast

• Members

Victoria's kidnapping was just a plot point so that Victor could one-up Billy and finally reveal that Billy knew Victor was in LA. I think it was to wrap up that dangling plot thread. Too bad Genevieve left with about three plot threads unresolved. Cane could care less that his mother allegedly murdered someone and fled the country. All these independent exits--Harmony, Gen, Nina, Ronan, Heather (and Daniel and Eden?) --with unresolved goodbyes don't sit well with me.

• Members

I could care less about Genevieve as well and I don't see anyone complaining about never seeing the ending of her story. Eden didn't leave she's still here. Daniel left town with Lucy and is with Heather from what we heard. I know Ronan got an exit but I missed that day and could honestly care less about his exit. He comes and goes every 6 months without resolution anyway. Nina did get a resolved exit. She left town again after dumping Paul when she saw him kissing Cricket. Katherine asked her to stay but she said it was best if she left.

Archived