DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The baby secret is dull. I hope this is a story about Nick/Gabi essentially stealing Will's baby from him. Gabi's not constantly scheming enough to be like a new Sami, but with repeated descents into crazy, I'd love it if they were morphing her into a new Kristen. I actually like hardened Nick. I'm glad he's got this attitude, because frankly, everyone on this show is boring as hell.

Classic Days for me has villains/schemers to mix it up with everyone else, those schemes gave the show fuel/energy as did the attempts to stop villains/prove they were up to no good/etc. All of the villains of yesterDays are integrated into society now -- EJ, Nicole, Sami, Kate, Victor -- and it's really, really dull just seeing people wander around having conversations with one another solving them politely. Where are the arguments and fireworks? Little bursts like Andrew and the Jen/Nicole stuff shouldn't be so few and far between.

Also, I'm glad John knows about Kristen/Brady now, but seriously, WHAT IS HER PLAN?

• Members

I was glad to see Kate knock Nick down a peg. He is an EX-CON. Why are two major companies fighting over him? He should be lucky just to have a job and shouldnt have any bargaining power. He's not all that and I cant see why Sami or Kate are so thirsty to hire him. As if there isnt anyone else just as qualified or more who hasnt been in prison

tumblr_mfsoakKC6k1ra4a58o1_r3_250.giftumblr_mfsoakKC6k1ra4a58o2_r3_250.gif

LMAO at how Marlena charged up her slap. You could see it coming a mile away

tumblr_mfrc7bdarf1r9c8mno5_r2_250.giftumblr_mfrc7bdarf1r9c8mno6_r1_250.gif

Great line...lol. I also liked when Billie came to Jen's rescue by rushing Ann off after saying to her "Wow, your a bitch" lol

• Members

The kristen and Brady thing is the only interesting thing about this crappy show! Jennifer and super tan need to leave ASAP! No one cares about Gabi and dorkboy!

I will have to say something, i actually dont mind Rafe now, bc they aint shoving him down our throats like in the past couple years. I wish Lisa Rinna would stay like on recurring status, i liked having her around and pop up here and there. You can tell she feels more comfortable now acting.

Archived