ABC SID Subscribers

Joe

• Members

Anyone else not yet get the new issue with Becky and Vanessa on the cover? Normally I get it the weekend before the Tuesday sale date. So, I shoulda had mine a week ago. Anyone else have the same problem?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I still haven't gotten the Brenda issue, so I sent an e-mail, and that gave me a phone number, which I called. Now I'll have to wait another 7-14 business days before I can get it. Good riddance!

• Members

I'd normally do that, but it's a lot cheaper through subscription, so that's why I must endure the 'Is it gonna come on time' game each week. When I talked to the lady on the phone, she said I should have received it no later than January 27th. Which is five days before the mag's date. So if that's true, and holds up for each issue, that I'm supposed to get it on the Friday before, then the US Postal System really sucks because it's usually the Saturday or Monday before or the Tuesday of the mag's date that I usually get it.

• Members

I order mine to save money too Joe. I never get mine 5 days before it comes out. I used to, when I was doing the trial offer. But as soon as I sent in my payment, the service began to lag. I've complained about it, but I honestly blame my post man. This doucebag only brings the mail three times a week to my office.

Archived