K-Pop Appeciation Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Another black/white video. This one really reminds me of Turn it Up. Not as good as Ringa Linga, but I really like the song and glad to see him finally get back to music after that acting thing....lol. The part starting with 1:50 is perfection

tumblr_mwbd3wrWYJ1qiuxb5o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mwbdaw54m01qm5u6go5_250.giftumblr_mwbdaw54m01qm5u6go6_250.gif

tumblr_mwbc6kMfdx1ro7p51o1_500.gif

tumblr_mwbe8mV4hK1si3yxeo1_500.gif

http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/11/fusetv-britney-spears-t-o-p-sexiest-musicians-2013.html

Oh and along with Britney Spears, T.O.P won the honor of being voted the Sexiest Male Artist of 2013. Good for him, bc he can get it!

BigBang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=myOVtr0MIC4

tumblr_mwan78jy7V1r32s4jo2_500.gif

LOL...still getting used to that hair

Taeyang

He did an interview and here are some select Q/As: http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/11/taeyangs-interview-ilgan-sports.html

Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmUfuseuPB0

The Melon Music Awards were this week and Beast won for Best MV for Shadow. Well deserved bc that video was amazing

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Set list for Big Bang's upcoming tour

Set List

1. Haru Haru
2. Blue
3. Bad Boy

- MC -

4. Gara Gara Go
5. Hands Up
6. Seungri Solo: Let’s Talk About Love
7. Seungri Solo: Gotta Talk To U
8. Seungri Solo: What Can I Do
9. Daesung Solo: Wings
10. Daesung Solo: Joyful

- MC -

11. Tell Me Goodbye
12. Love Song

- MC -

13. La La La
14. Big Bang
15. Shake
16. Taeyang Solo: Ringa Linga
17. Taeyang Solo: Breakdown
18. Taeyang Solo: Super Star
19. GD Solo: Crayon
20. GD Solo: Shake the World (Intro)
21. GD Solo: Crooked (Korean Version)
22. TOP Solo: Turn It Up
23. TOP Solo: Doom Dada
24. Tonight
25. Feeling
26. Last Farewell
27. Fantastic Baby

- MC -

28. Lie
29. Heaven

- Encore -

30. Sunset Glow
31. Fantastic Baby
32. Feeling
33. Bad Boy

Damn, that sounds amazing! Weird that they are starting off with Haru Haru as that's a slow song. Tonight was the perfect song to get their shows started. Love all the music material being incorporated from Crooked, Ringa Linga, Doom Dada, Lets Talk About Love (Taeyang and GD better join Seungri for that!) I fear he may just do his intro and then transition into the next song. I wish GD would put Crayon to rest and give One of a Kind more love. I also noticed that this will be the first time since they linked up that GD and T.O.P no longer do a song together sad.png I guess it was about time. Yay to Big Bang (the song) making a comeback. That's from way back when they first started. Glad to see Feeling is still here biggrin.png Overall great mix of new and old songs. I really look forward to when I can see this next year (hopefully it gets uploaded)

Taeyang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRMDuc6eFB0&feature=player_embedded

He was on Sketchbook and he shut it down! OMG, I loved the choreography and whole performance of Ringa Linga. Best part? His hair looked great! He needs to rock it like this for the rest of the promotion and leave those 4 stupid braids alone

tumblr_mwf5c4paPc1rlnqhto1_500.jpg

tumblr_mwf4zhGk6c1rlnqhto2_500.jpgtumblr_mwf4zhGk6c1rlnqhto2_500.jpgtumblr_mwf4zhGk6c1rlnqhto2_500.jpg

Good hair!

2NE1

New music!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Holy, sh-t how did that song slip by me. This quite possibly could be my favorite 2PM song. If I never listened to them before, this is what could convert me into a fan. Its like the perfect blend of all the member's talents as they all stand out and it just flows so well

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Where are you guys? Have me looking crazy here talking to myself. So many updates. Next up is 2NE1

2NE1

I really like the song but not a fan of how it ends. Seems too abrupt

tumblr_mwl2s567Eo1r1ql6po10_250.gif

That is really a beautiful shot

YG

tumblr_mwehztBG8v1qhy3t9o2_500.gif

tumblr_mwehztBG8v1qhy3t9o1_500.gif

tumblr_mwehztBG8v1qhy3t9o3_500.gif

tumblr_mwehztBG8v1qhy3t9o4_500.gif

LMAO

2PM

My love for this group has skyrocketed! They are so much better than I originally thought. I just listened to their entire 3rd album that was released this spring, Grown, and its so solid. Aside from ADOTY, I really enjoy these songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQfxWDD46cY

Absolute perfection

tumblr_mwb5wf0Yy71r4mt3co1_500.png

• Members

2PM

tumblr_mm5xq1YRDu1r2gxk7o1_400.gif

Right now, I am ALL about 2PM. They are so much better than I originally thought and their newer material from this year is among my favorite. I like all the members except for Jun K. Theres something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Taecyeon, Junho and Wooyoung are my three favorites. Speaking of which, Junho released a solo EP this summer that I really enjoy

[2PM2U] Junho - Kimi no Koe (Thaisub) from 2pm2u7 on Vimeo.

He has such a great voice

BigBang

This past weekend was the MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) was this past weekend

mamao10

Big Bang reunited! All 5 guys had solo projects this year and all but Daesung performed their songs. I guess Daesung's material doesn't really flow with their style which is why he left out but I was thinking, dang where is he and then he popped up at the end for Fantastic Baby. T.O.P and Seungri were the best

You can see the performances and GD winning pretty much everything he was nominated for here: http://bigbangupdates.com/2013/11/big-bang-2013-mama-awards-hong-kong-131122-video.html

Booooo to no Beast or 2PM there. Shadow should have own some stuff

2NE1

tumblr_mwv9o73weL1qc7c2ko1_500.jpg

The girls look so grown

OMG, this group Crayon Pop is SOOOOO annoying. They were irritating me during the show and I cant believe they won

• Members

FINALLY someone else is posting in this thread again...lol. Although I haven't seen AMDatGH in weeks and getting worried.

with-hi-tech.jpg

Do you mean this face mask? I notice a lot of K-Pop stars do that. The members of Beast do as well and I think its so they don't get recognized when out in public but IMO, that makes them more noticeable

fb13.jpgfb14.jpgfb15.jpgfb16.jpgfb17.jpg

Just some images from their latest concert

• Members

Hahaha sorry! I've been lurking lol Yeah, I hope everything is alright with AMDatGH!!!

Yes, that's the one. Is that why? I agree, it only makes them stand out... besides, they're dressed so loudly that it would be hard not to notice :lol: Anyways, I think it's a horrid look. At least take it off for pics.

Nice concert pics!!!

• Members

AMDatGH, where are you? I cant believe you aren't around to share in the news Im about to drop

Junhyung is making his solo debut!

tumblr_mxjzuyM6T31s7uenzo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mxjzuyM6T31s7uenzo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxk6ldtkHE1r0aeqfo1_500.png

tumblr_mxk3pzEJiq1qdfufso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxk3omQO9n1qdfufso2_250.jpgtumblr_mxjzuyM6T31s7uenzo8_250.jpg

It drops next week. I feel as if Ive been waiting forever for him to come out with his own album

LOL...there second song Growl is better but Im still hooked on the chorus of Wolf

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Beyoncé may be getting all the spotlight in the US, but today marks the mark of Jun Hyung's solo mini album debut biggrin.png

Great review! I love it but man too short at 5 tracks, 4 if you don't count the intro and only 3 original if you don't count Caffeine (which by the way, I love this version with he taking on the vocals). The guy is so versatile and talented. The image of him as a decapitated head in the video freaks me out but aside from that, its very well done

Taeyang

biggrin.png. Stupid hair aside, I love this.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I find that video terrifying. I could do without the freaky monkeys & baby nbe.jpg But very cool song & Im glad he's making a comeback as well! Surely there's more on the way?

Oh sad.png

This made me go aww!

Oh, dear GOD! He was trying to look like an African cow scorpion. It all makes sense now.

Yes, you just go on back to hairstyles people will understand, Tae. It's for the best I think. LOL