The Jeff Probst Show

YRBB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes lol They should be careful with what they select the ambush to be.

What was today's theme? I came in towards the end of the last interview. Guys on the Couch was fun but the whole dancing bit was a tad silly... they tried to go for touching but I just found it cold. Still loving The Jury, though.

• Members

Oh my lord...Ambush Adventure fail #2! What in the world was that?! EMBARRASING! I was not compelled or even really amused...I felt bad for those people. LOL. Jeff was the only one really into it laugh.png

The topic of the show was people/stars who get people talking (I think). Jeff interviewed Jeff Lewis and his poor maid Zoila from their hit show "Flipping Out" on Bravo. I thought it was a very frustrating interview. Jeff was trying to get Zoila to say nice things about him so people would stop thinking he's so horrible. He was so obnoxious. Zoila actually stood up for herself a few times and told him to shut up laugh.png

There was also an interview with a Dad who does 5k runs with his special needs daughter. It was a touching story!

And then the guy who goes around the world and makes videos of himself dancing with people was interviewed. He was the guy who was helping the people in the audience dance at the end. LOL

I love The Jury, too.

Archived